Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aug 11 TS -G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 101 Skinny or 405 Bootcut Jean

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My orders arrived! LOVE the quality of the new jean fabric. The canyon wash (I got this in the bootcut) with the rose tone hardware is gorgeous Heart the gray wash is a nice/new addition to my jeans collection.

My disappointment... I need to exchange for a larger size, but nothing available now/sold out. These definitely run smaller than her other zip fly jeans. 

Looks like there will be returns due to sizing,  so a good chance what I/others need for exchange will be restocked in a couple of weeks. H is really good about exchanges,  sending them immediately if the item is in stock (not waiting for the return product to hit their warehouse). 

Yes, it's an inconvenience to have to check for restock,  but if you truly want an exchange like I do, monitor the website for your size/color/style. As soon as it's available from returns, call HSN CS and they will send them. At this point you ship your return.  

I think these new jeans are a winner for G - too bad about the sizing confusion!  

@Chi-town girl   Are you suggesting that we hang on for the 30 days and hope that our size comes back in?  I didn't know that was how HSN does exchanges.  I put a pair on waitlist.  I really like these jeans, but the talls are too long.  I took a chance because I ordered toward the end of the day and sizes were very limited.  There is a ton of stretch to them. I hope they don't end up "growing" the way Laurie Felts jeans do for me.   I will keep checking for my size to come back.  

Thanks for the heads up.  BTW I also ordered the Canyon wash and really like it.  I wouldn't mind a few other colors if they come back in.

TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

One other thing, @Chi-town girl  and others reading this - the difference in price now with shipping and tax and the TS price is only $5.

Respected Contributor

I got these jeans in the skinny version in the darkest wash.  I looked at the measurements and how they were fitting the models, and sized up from 6 to 8.  It is also a personal preference for me to have skinnies fit just a little bit loose.  I don't care much for straight leg jeans or pants, but I don't like skinnies to wrinkle across the leg or bunch at the knee.  Sizing up usually only works to get the fit I like when the waist is smaller as it is with the cut of these jeans.

I also like the fact that the fabric on these is more like a traditional denim rather than a knit masquerading as a denim.  I'd be even happier if they had no spandex, but those kinds of jeans are very hard to find.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My orders arrived! LOVE the quality of the new jean fabric. The canyon wash (I got this in the bootcut) with the rose tone hardware is gorgeous Heart the gray wash is a nice/new addition to my jeans collection.

My disappointment... I need to exchange for a larger size, but nothing available now/sold out. These definitely run smaller than her other zip fly jeans. 

Looks like there will be returns due to sizing,  so a good chance what I/others need for exchange will be restocked in a couple of weeks. H is really good about exchanges,  sending them immediately if the item is in stock (not waiting for the return product to hit their warehouse). 

Yes, it's an inconvenience to have to check for restock,  but if you truly want an exchange like I do, monitor the website for your size/color/style. As soon as it's available from returns, call HSN CS and they will send them. At this point you ship your return.  

I think these new jeans are a winner for G - too bad about the sizing confusion!  

@Chi-town girl   Are you suggesting that we hang on for the 30 days and hope that our size comes back in?  I didn't know that was how HSN does exchanges.  I put a pair on waitlist.  I really like these jeans, but the talls are too long.  I took a chance because I ordered toward the end of the day and sizes were very limited.  There is a ton of stretch to them. I hope they don't end up "growing" the way Laurie Felts jeans do for me.   I will keep checking for my size to come back.  

Thanks for the heads up.  BTW I also ordered the Canyon wash and really like it.  I wouldn't mind a few other colors if they come back in.

TA

@tends2dogs  - yes. Don't send your return until you see your size/color/style that you want for exchange. The exchange process at HSN is different than Q.  For HSN, you need to call CS to have them send the exchange and they cannot do anything unless it's in stock. The exchange order will be sent immediately and you just need to send back return item in 15 days from that call.

I only learned about this recently with a MarlaWynne exchange I wanted that was sold out. I eventually got my exchange but only after 20 or so days of daily checking website. It's an inconvenience but worth the effort if you really want the item.

im still holding my G jeans returns hoping my exchange items pop in ..I LOVE the canyon wash!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love HSN's exchange policy.  I have done it a few times online.  I order the color or size they send it out immediately and I send back the original.  QVC really should be doing this too.

Esteemed Contributor

Just a heads up, @Chi-town girl .  HSN has free shipping on over $99 and that includes things on waitlist.  I put two of the Giuliana jeans on waitlist and purchase 2 of the DG2 bootcut on special for around $37.  I bought two lengths, Tall and Average in two different colors.  I hope they work out.  TopCash has 4 or 5% cashback......I can't remember. 

Just wanted to pass this on.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Just a heads up, @Chi-town girl .  HSN has free shipping on over $99 and that includes things on waitlist.  I put two of the Giuliana jeans on waitlist and purchase 2 of the DG2 bootcut on special for around $37.  I bought two lengths, Tall and Average in two different colors.  I hope they work out.  TopCash has 4 or 5% cashback......I can't remember. 

Just wanted to pass this on.

Thx for the notice @tends2dogs . We were traveling so I missed some of the events and looks like an HSN coupon that was sent via email. 

I just checked available sizing for the exchange I need and my size is still showing as waitlist Woman Frustrated hoping to still make an exchange before the 30 day return window!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl    My two waitlists were shipped out yesterday.  I actually was thinking of canceling them because in the meantime I ordered DG2 and I like them better.  The style I ordered were on clearance for under $40 with free shipping.  I ordered average and tall length.  I like the tall and exchanged the average for tall.  The Julianna tall jeans were over 35 inches long.  That was way too long for.  The average wasn't long enough.  I am hoping that the ones that shipped out (average) happen to be a bit longer........sometimes jeans aren't always all the same.........at least not in a B & M store.  I live in jeans and am  happy to find another brand that I like.  I hope you end up with what you want Woman Wink.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl    My two waitlists were shipped out yesterday.  I actually was thinking of canceling them because in the meantime I ordered DG2 and I like them better.  The style I ordered were on clearance for under $40 with free shipping.  I ordered average and tall length.  I like the tall and exchanged the average for tall.  The Julianna tall jeans were over 35 inches long.  That was way too long for.  The average wasn't long enough.  I am hoping that the ones that shipped out (average) happen to be a bit longer........sometimes jeans aren't always all the same.........at least not in a B & M store.  I live in jeans and am  happy to find another brand that I like.  I hope you end up with what you want Woman Wink.

@tends2dogs  & all - my size/color for the  G jeans exchange I wanted became available so my replacement order is in process, yay!!!

There is a new coupon good for the weekend (expires end of day 9/8). Code is usave20.  if you use the coupon for the G jeans, final cost is a bit lower than TS price

Have a GREAT weekend Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Chi-town girl .  My other 2 pair of G jeans came.  I had 3 pair sitting here in the same size and they all fit different.  The inseams were different and so were the waist sizes.  I called CS and she gave me credit for return postage and she was making a note about the sizing issue.  I ended up keeping one pair that actually fit.  I really like the denim in these.  I also ended up with 2 pair of DG2 that were on clearance that I really like.  Her sizing was consistant.  

I hope you like what you get with your exchange.  I actually exchanged one pair of the DG2 jeans and the turn around was less than a week.  Why doesn't QVC offer this?  It must work out $$ for them.