Respected Contributor

Re: Aug 11 TS -G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 101 Skinny or 405 Bootcut Jean

[ Edited ]

The crotch area is too long and loose. It’s very obvious and pronounced when you see the demonstration where the woman sits down. It comes to a point. If the distance/material below the zipper was shorter they’d look nice. 

Honored Contributor

Oh great!  More stretchy jeans.  

Super Contributor

I just ordered these Jeans -  I've been looking for some jeans that will fit me, that aren't pull on and look like actual jean material but still have stretch..  know what I mean  LOL!

I ordered a size larger then I order from Kim Gravel.  I ordered before I read the reviews -  the reviews all say they were compensated with free product?    Now I'm second guessing my choice.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have an older pair of G boyfriend jeans that fit great and I love them. I LIVE in jeans all year except in hot summer.  I want to order these, good price, but some reviews say fit true size but many also say size up... 

They NEVER discuss the sizing... only the 3 lengths- so frustrating.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I ordered yesterday to score free shipping and my size/colors are now sold out. I watched the shows today with Colleen - she said 50k were ordered and it's apprix 90% sold out. 

For those that shopped,  hope we love them!  Post reviews! My order is in packaging, EDD 8/20

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If I ordered these according to that garment measurement chart then I would have to go up one size from what I normally wear in DG2 or D&C. At least that 's what it looks like to me.

Trusted Contributor

I was intrigued to give these a try after watching her with Colleen. They were in different camps about sizing. Colleen said that if you're between sizes, size up esp if you're apple shaped or thick in the middle. She said they come in at the waist, so if you are thick there you need the extra room of the sizing up. She emphasized NO vanity sizing with these jeans. I've heard her say she wears a 4 in DG2, but in these she said she fit into the 8 or the 10. Giuliana seemed to want people to stay true to brick and mortar, or to size down in order to get the shaping or compression factor.

I ended up sizing down and hope that was the right decision. I got one of each, and know that was a splurge but I'm hopeful from the presentation that these will really be great.

I'm pretty much done with dg2. Those are just too stretchy and, while comfortable except for sometimes needing to pull them up, do nothing for me. They're too big in the waist.

I DO like the NYDJ jeans I've gotten, but they're more pricey even on a good sale so I wanted to try these.

Respected Contributor

I did the same as ThatsMe. I ordered in my true size now, and went on waitlist for 1 size up-  I like hat she gives a choice of styles and  the price is way better the NYDJ. Hoping they fit us! 

Super Contributor

While I do love Giuliana's jeans, I have 2 pairs of her boyfriend jeans.  I passed on these, I don't like the boot cut and the skinny looked wayyyyy to skinny around the calves and Ihave large calves.  Read the reviews and someone posted that they had large calves and the skinny was too tight.  So, for her line, I will just stick with the boyfriend jeans.  I am tired of sending stuff back hoping it will work.

Esteemed Contributor

Reviews say they are heavy, run small and gap in the back. No thanks.