Respected Contributor

Re: Aug 11 TS -G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 101 Skinny or 405 Bootcut Jean

GRACIAS CHICA!!!!

I PURCHASED THEM (BOTH STYLES!)

You're the best helping a sista out!

Trusted Contributor

Mine came today! I'm often between sizes and so for these took a chance and ordered down (hate jeans that are too big). I ordered the skinny style, 1 in each color. just tried on the gray. Wow, they're snug but they FIT and I don't think they will bag. These are not a lightweight denim. They're very sturdy, well made, a bit stiff at least right now, and on the heavy side. The fabric is very dense. I notice on the gray pair that they're black on the inside. They're very tapered and will look cute cuffed up. I'm psyched! But had better not gain an ounce Smiley Happy

The gray is a beautiful washed medium-dark gray, perfect shade.

There is NO gapping at the back of the waist. YAY! The waist is a great fit. Legs are slim, not too loose at all (at least not on me, and I'll admit my rear and thighs are an issue).

These are flattering!!!!! So glad I took a chance and ordered! So far I'm really happy.

I hope all of us love our new jeans!!!!!

Super Contributor

My G-sculpt jeans just arrived and boy oh boy  I'm a happy girl.  These actually fit !!  I ordered one size up -  I normally wear a 8 - but got a 10 -  skinny - They are heavy - like jeans should be and are a real snug fit but I like them -  great in waist and hits me just right.  I'm gonna wear these alot I think.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine arrived and I ordered true to size ( based on G’s recommendations, I am slimmer build), and they are totally off-  Way small, and what surprised me is the inseam states 29” for petite, they were 26”. WTH? 

I’ll say it again, I’m done ordering jeans off TV shopping. They NEVER fit. I had the next size up on waitlist, but I cancelled. I’m sure they won’t be right either. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is so disappointing. I've been super happy with both pair I've tried on so far. BUT I think info in the presentations was very confusing. The petite inseam (what I ordered) was  26" for the Skinny but it was 29" for the Bootcut. Sometimes they talked about this stuff so quickly that it could have easily been missed by viewers. And then there were the differences of opinion between G and hosts about what size to order.

Anyway, sorry they didn't work out for you. Jeans and all pants are difficult fits for me and I guess I got lucky. My first time with her jeans.

Honored Contributor

My orders arrived! LOVE the quality of the new jean fabric. The canyon wash (I got this in the bootcut) with the rose tone hardware is gorgeous Heart the gray wash is a nice/new addition to my jeans collection.

My disappointment... I need to exchange for a larger size, but nothing available now/sold out. These definitely run smaller than her other zip fly jeans. 

Looks like there will be returns due to sizing,  so a good chance what I/others need for exchange will be restocked in a couple of weeks. H is really good about exchanges,  sending them immediately if the item is in stock (not waiting for the return product to hit their warehouse). 

Yes, it's an inconvenience to have to check for restock,  but if you truly want an exchange like I do, monitor the website for your size/color/style. As soon as it's available from returns, call HSN CS and they will send them. At this point you ship your return.  

I think these new jeans are a winner for G - too bad about the sizing confusion!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wanted to add:

• The coordinated hardware is a very nice feature! You can tell it was not some afterthought.  The gray jeans have muted gunmetal hardware. Both of the washes I bought look awesome!
  • There is a small logo name plate on the back right pocket similar to IMAN'S logo  BUT G's is sewn on both ends of the plate via drilled holes in the plate. Easy to cut the threads and remove the plate with no damage to the jeans.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I just tried on my pair of skinnies, worried that I wouldn’t be able to zipper them shut and expecting to return/exchange and...

They fit fine! Not tight at all and I’m a plus size apple. I got one size larger than Q’s vanity sizing. Very happy with them.
Trusted Contributor

I'm disappointed that they did not work for me.  I also am "apple" shaped and ordered several sizes.  Even the smallest size was too baggy in the thighs -- while the waist was too tight.  Glad they worked for (seems like!) everyone else!

Trusted Contributor

I love them but they are too small. I need a 12 petite. Next time I am ordering a couple sizes. So bummed out!!!