Super Contributor

I am rather excited - I scored an aubergine WK bayside today - my favorite vee-neck style! I am so excited to get it, but in the meantime, I am wondering for those of you who may have both colors - what is the difference between Louis's aubergine vs. his bordeaux colors? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I would have to look as I do have the bordeau tunic and the aubergine V neck. BRB

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Aubergine V neck is a wine red.

Bordeau tunic has more brown in it than red. A muddy wine color?

Super Contributor

Thank you, JJM! I was hopeful aubergine would have a bit more red than brown! Now I am even more excited to get it! Thanks again for checking.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome. Nice to see you posting.

Super Contributor

Thanks again, JJM. I posted under my original "Beccaboone" sporadically, but somehow I can't log in with that name and I lost my wish list, too! Not sure what is going on with this website. I am becoming a more loyal Linea fan by the month as I build my professional wardrobe....I bought my first Linea piece a little over a year ago, and now have a closet full! I am able to find some older recommended pieces bayside, which is exciting! You are a great resource to me with Linea, thank you!

Honored Contributor

I wear Linea almost every day either entirely or partly and as someone said here on this forum, just wearing one item, you are looking a whole lot better than the rest of the people around you.

It's a great line and I tend to wear his line in a casual way. The monthly thread here has several of us posting what we wore of Linea on that day. The current thread is titled March into Spring. Many of the Linea fans, enjoy the postings and get ideas on how to style their own clothing.