Attitudes by Renee can you please think about your ladies. I would love to have one of your 3 of wardrobe sets. I need at least a 33" inseam. Consider doing more inseam lengths. TIA!!!!!!
Occasional Contributor

I wish the Attitudes that are available today came in petites

Honored Contributor

I love some of her designs but they are cut to fit like a girdle and I do not find that attractive on me at all. I wish she would do some designs in normal sizes.

Frequent Contributor

I love this line, however, even the petites are too long for me.  Granted, I am just 5', but I always have to have the pants hemmed.  

Please, please,  please bring back more A235946 Attitudes by Renee Jersey Knit Petite 4-piece Wardrobe Set. It's the best set for traveling! I love this and want more! 

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I love some of her designs but they are cut to fit like a girdle and I do not find that attractive on me at all. I wish she would do some designs in normal sizes.

Size up. I have a couple pair of her slacks and they do not fit like a girdle. I wouldn't care for that look, either.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I find the sizing to be quite normal.  I order my usual size and don't get a girdle-like fit. It sounds like you need to go up a size to get a proper fit.

Sometimes you just have to experiment with different lines of clothing to find your best fit. 

~Enough is enough~