Valued Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee TSV Problem, anyone else?

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, I called and was told I’d have to return both, however the color choice is sold out so I can’t reorder the same thing and hope the sizing is right.  They will refund postage.  Just disappointed since solid fits great.  I’m still debating about reorder in different color.

Respected Contributor

Well I hope this doesn't happen to me.  Mine haven't even shipped yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today.  I tried both dresses in and was shocked at how well they fit, even the length.  I am 5 ft and shrinking and both fit, no need to hem.  Because I'm short I don't buy maxi dresses, but, I loved the print with the cap sleeves so I took a chance.  So happy I did.  And, thank you, Renee, for not having huge armholes in the sleeveless version!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kardi  I hope you contacted customer service so you would not pay for return postage and postage back to you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Mine came yesterday and tried on this morning.  Going back.  I measured before buying, and it was way off.  I don't think it woud be right to charge shipping for exchanges when their measurements are taht far off.  I'll exchange for same color 2 sizes smaller or they can keep it and refund the money.  

This is my first time ordering clothing from QVC outside of Dennis Basso stuff.  Reason being it's too expensive once you add shipping and tax in.  This appeared to be a good deal, but if they charge shipping to return for an exchange then I won't be ordering clothing again.  Just not worth it.  

Valued Contributor

I returned mine as well.  I pretty much had to guess at the sizing because it was never made clear in the presentations and the size chart was confusing.  As @Lipstickdiva , pointed out in a previous post, the material was way too heavy and not breathable. I don't want to be an Erika Girardi (RHOBH) at a wedding wearing polyester and having even my hair sweat off. 

Lesson learned with this purchase.

Honored Contributor

My order arrived yesterday - I opened the QVC bag but didn't get a chance to open/try on the dresses yet.  However, I was a little shocked at how heavy the plastic bag was.  For 2 "lightweight" maxis?  Will try on this weekend.  Might be like wearing a weighted blanket.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 @Sheilaray , that's how I felt when I ordered last year.  For some reason in my head I thought these were going to be a t-shirt type of knit, not that slinkier material kind of knit.  

The dress was heavy but as a pear shape, it showed things in my lower half that wasn't appealing and to go up a size would have made the upper part of the dress too big and I think overall it would have hung like a sack on me.  But I didn't want to worry about shapewear to hide my imperfections.  I wanted an easy breezy dress.

Contributor

I am waiting for my 2 sets to arrive... I couldn't decide on the fit between XS and Small... So I ordered both. I figured it would be sold out if I had to size up or down. They looked nice on TV so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will look as nice in person. Don't want to have paid the shipping cost for nothing.
Respected Contributor

Mine still says in process today so I called customer service, they said it should arrive by 4/5 and delays are due to warehouse problems. So I’ll just have to be patient, which is not one of my better qualities.  On the flip side, I received a bunch of orders this week earlier than expected. So I guess it depends on the item and or warehouse they’re coming from.