Valued Contributor

Attitudes by Renee TSV Problem, anyone else?

I just received my 2 dresses and am really baffled.  The solid color one fits exactly as I expected based on measurements and 

last years dress, but the patterned one is marked medium and is probably an XL at least.  It’s fully 10 inches bigger in the waist.  Now I guess I have to return both and ask for the same size set and hope the next is right.  Anyone else have this problem or am I just the “lucky” one?

Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee TSV Problem, anyone else?

@Kardi 

I'm not a maxi wearer but I thought they were cute.

On another thread someone pointed out that in the same set the measurements differed! I think she was referring to the length in that instance but apparently they were 2 entirely different fits?

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I had the same problem.  Each dress fit diffirently.  Received yesterday and repackaged and returned today.  Will not be reordering.

Respected Contributor

@Spinach30 wrote:

Yes, I had the same problem.  Each dress fit diffirently.  Received yesterday and repackaged and returned today.  Will not be reordering.

————————————

You may already have taken care of this, but make sure you get your return postage paid, as it should be considered a defect.

Honored Contributor

Decided ordering today after reading reviews wanted to know specifically what length and size: waiting gave me information, ordered petite small. 

Valued Contributor

I didn’t have any sizing issues. Both of my dresses fit approximately the same (true to size), and I bought more than one set. Renee’s maxi dresses are fabulous! Her maxi with the jacket (from last year) was one of my “go to” dresses last summer. It washed beautifully and still looks like new. The maxi dresses are so appropriate for so many occasions, making them very versatile. This TSV was a winner!

Valued Contributor

I received my 2-dress TSV today.  I had ordered XL but when trying them on they seem too large.  Not sure how a size smaller would look, so instead of exchanging, I ordered a Large set and will return one set and keep the better fit .

I feel that the printed dress fit better than the sleeveless because the arm holes on the sleeveless gapped to the side.  

Obviously I liked them or I wouldn't go through the expense I am incurring by reordering and returning.

Honored Contributor

I just received an email that shipping of my Renee TSV dresses has been "delayed".  In 30 plus years, this is a first for me.  My assumption is that they over sold them and some of us have to wait for the factory to make more.  They are summer dresses so I'm ok with that but I do think, we should have the option of cancelling.  

Honored Contributor

That has happened to me once with her line and also with Denim & Co. I think when they make thousands of anything there is going to be mistakes. I try not to buy TSV's because unless it's something high end the quality is just not there.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kardi    I just checked my two dresses, and they are exactly the same size and length.  Nice fit, too!

unfortunately, when we order a set....if one item isn’t right, it means we have to return both.  I would ask that return shipping charges be waived.