Respected Contributor

Attitudes July TSV Como Dress & Basso Big Deal

Did anyone else receive their order of Saturday's TSV, Como Maxi Dress and do you like it?

I just did the and I'm happy to report I won't have to return this one. This is the first Attitudes dress I've ever purchased.  I "popped it on my body " and I like it. It fits well. I bought the purffect print. It's cute in person. I could have done without the pockets,  but not a deal breaker for me. My husband said it looked really nice on me.  I also bought Renee's batwing cocoon wrap in black. It's really cute and easy to wear and it's soft. I hope the fabric holds up; but for now it looks great with the maxi. 
It also looks great
 with the Jason Wu Ankle length City pant that was on clearance. They are very nice, seem well made and the fit is fantastic.  I sized up one (or maybe that's my size now) 😝 

As for the Dennis Basso Big Deal Water Repellent Jacket. I'm pleased with it too.  Another black purchase. It's cute and it fits a bit roomy, but that'swhat I wanted, so that I can accommodate a sweater, if necessary. It was advertised that you could wear it with a dress or pants. I don't think I would wear this particular length with a dress.  It did look ok on the models, but it's not my style. Still, I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of this one. It really looks classic and sharp.

All in all, I'm happy that I did bat 1000 on these orders; for a change. No returns is a good thing for us QVC shoppers! 

Anyone else care to share?

Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes July TSV Como Dress & Basso Big Deal

I have an Attitudes dress that I like just fine.  I also have a Basso water repellent jacket I bought years ago and still love it.  

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you were pleased with your purchases!!

I have two of Renee's dresses, both prints and I love them. I ordered her TSV in black but haven't received it yet. I'm looking forward to the pockets as my phone always rings when I'm not near it. This way, it goes right where I can reach it!

I have many of Dennis' coats, blazers and blouses - his designs are beautiful and timeless.

I have several of Jason's blouses - solids and a few small prints, my fav being his long sleeved black blouse with small daisies. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

Did anyone else receive their order of Saturday's TSV, Como Maxi Dress and do you like it?

I just did the and I'm happy to report I won't have to return this one. This is the first Attitudes dress I've ever purchased.  I "popped it on my body " and I like it. It fits well. I bought the purffect print. It's cute in person. I could have done without the pockets,  but not a deal breaker for me. My husband said it looked really nice on me.  I also bought Renee's batwing cocoon wrap in black. It's really cute and easy to wear and it's soft. I hope the fabric holds up; but for now it looks great with the maxi. 
It also looks great
 with the Jason Wu Ankle length City pant that was on clearance. They are very nice, seem well made and the fit is fantastic.  I sized up one (or maybe that's my size now) 😝 

As for the Dennis Basso Big Deal Water Repellent Jacket. I'm pleased with it too.  Another black purchase. It's cute and it fits a bit roomy, but that'swhat I wanted, so that I can accommodate a sweater, if necessary. It was advertised that you could wear it with a dress or pants. I don't think I would wear this particular length with a dress.  It did look ok on the models, but it's not my style. Still, I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of this one. It really looks classic and sharp.

All in all, I'm happy that I did bat 1000 on these orders; for a change. No returns is a good thing for us QVC shoppers! 

Anyone else care to share?

@KBEANS  that was fast shipping and it was certainly worth it for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS 

Wow, I'm impressed and envious that you received your order so fast.  I'm still waiting for my TSV which will take more than a week if it follows the usual pattern.  Glad to hear that it's a keeper for you.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Received my TSV Renee's Como dress in black today. Just right . Needed to have a black dress .  On sale item that I also  bought was The Dennis Basso Luxe crepe  jacket  with  bracelet sleeves & turn key / snap closures  fit perfect .