Honored Contributor

Re: Att. Skinny Tee's Vendor

@Gram W wrote:

Several years ago they made a separate Skinny for plus size ladies.  I was lucky to get a few before they discontinued them.   

CS reps would you please pass these requests on to the proper people.  Thank you.

@Gram W

No need- just go to skinnytees.com and they have the plus sized versions there- camis, tanks, and tees.  They're called "and a little more".

Honored Contributor

They are also available on Amazon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I started with 2 skinny tees and now have about 12.  I wear them all the time. Love them. I never find they ride up at all. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono.  Thank you so much.   I will go there and give a look.  I have a GD who wears them as a maturity top under shirts she can not button all the way.  A larger sizee would be nice for her.  When the plus disappeared I bought the O-S but they are not as comfortable on me or others.  I have 2 birthdays to buy for soon so the ladies will be pleasingly surprised.  Warm weather will be here and they are great under tops especially when bending over to pick little ones at the park.   They can move fast and great gram needs to get on her feet and move faster without worrying about the view given.