Honored Contributor

Re: Att. Skinny Tee's Vendor

I hope at least one person is putting this on the skinny tees website where they're more likely to actually read the complaint.

Trusted Contributor

FYI.....skinnytees is on zulily today!!

Honored Contributor

Hanes skinny tees are tagless. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Worse than tags, sometimes, are those satiny long loops either attached to the shoulder or under the armhole....I think they're for hanging? Regardless they're annoying, poking out all the time and they're about as difficult to remove without hurting the garment.

Esteemed Contributor

had to remove the LOGO tag today too  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased a skinny tee yet but now I'm not going to because I too can't stand those tags.  It rubs you raw.   Thank you for this thread, you're a life saver!!!  I probably would have damaged it too trying to remove it.  

Contributor

I have returned items because the tagless company logo and size is visable on the other side of the fabric.  Unfortunately, tagless works for some items of clothing, but not all.  

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I haven't purchased a skinny tee yet but now I'm not going to because I too can't stand those tags.  It rubs you raw.   Thank you for this thread, you're a life saver!!!  I probably would have damaged it too trying to remove it.  

@truffle, I have removed about 30 tags from SkinnyTees and not ruined one, I just make sure my reading glasses are on, lol! I have also not had the experience of having the plastic thread remain and be a problem. You should try one and decide for yourself.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Good suggestion. I wish they would also make them to come up a little higher as well.

the reason I wear one is because I like for them to show under whatever I am wearing under it. If I pull the tee down fora longer look the top part is lowered.

Trusted Contributor

Several years ago they made a separate Skinny for plus size ladies.  I was lucky to get a few before they discontinued them.   My granddaughter wears a 12 and would like a larger size so she did not have to stretch hers so far.  Other ladies in the family would also buy if it were plus.   I have read the reviews and I see many requests from others as well.  I can not believe that Plus Skinny Tees would not be profitable.

CS reps would you please pass these requests on to the proper people.  Thank you.