Honored Contributor

Re: At great risk of being reprimanded, I'm going to post this here....

Thanks, @Annabellethecat66.  If a video doesn't pop up later today I'll give CS a call.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix,

There is a video up now stating exactly what you said.  I usually order a 37 in European sizing, but like with my other Spring Step shoes, I will order a 38 in these.

Hoping for the best!

Thank you for your input.

Honored Contributor

faeriemoon, sweetheart, I think you're ok!  The unfulfilled second grade bathroom monitor should find her calling in the Logo forum!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks for the giggle.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

faeriemoon, sweetheart, I think you're ok!  The unfulfilled second grade bathroom monitor should find her calling in the Logo forum!

Oh no you didn't!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

She did and it is true.  Unfortunately because one poster acted out like a petulant child the ramifications can change the landscape of the board forever! 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

*************Yes I did; AND forgot to mention she's eating twinkies!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Do I dare say I hope your sister is well on the road to recovery (or should I post this in Wellness?)  Haha!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ECBG

Do I dare say I hope your sister is well on the road to recovery (or should I post this in Wellness?)  Haha!

Thanks sweetie.  The three and a half inch tumor turned out to be second stage cancer.  The polyups (about 30) were not cancer.  He said you treat second stage a little differently.  She still hasn't gone home.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ECBG

Thanks sweetie.  The three and a half inch tumor turned out to be second stage cancer.  The polyups (about 30) were not cancer.  He said you treat second stage a little differently.  She still hasn't gone home.  

@ECBG

Oh, E, I am so sorry.  I hope it is treatable.  Sending prayers and positive energy to lift her up in healing hands.