New Contributor
Many times with Isaac is on a show, there is a lady who answer's questions or takes suggestions. How do I get a question to her?
Valued Contributor

Jackie Stafford is from Isaac's team, I belive they chat on Facebook via the hosts facebook page or an Isaac-QVC page.

Honored Contributor

Yes, remind him to have his staff come up with some updated tops, sweaters, including cardigans.  What ever happened to the basic cardigan of years ago?  Follow the lines of it, make it a tad longer maybe 2 or 3 inches, update the buttons and make in a TSV with soft colors.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Jacqui was on Jennifer Coffeys fb page yesterday when Isaac was on. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Is he still designing that line or did Q take it over using his name? None of it really looks the same as it used to be.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I really don't know if the Q is designing using his name. If I were a designer I would never allow that to happen.  Issac has a team of designers working for him.  I saw this with Isaac on TV and some of his team.  All I know is clothes that are not expensive can still be fashionable and his line is getting ever so boring.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus   I really don't know if the Q is designing using his name. If I were a designer I would never allow that to happen.  Issac has a team of designers working for him.  I saw this with Isaac on TV and some of his team.  All I know is clothes that are not expensive can still be fashionable and his line is getting ever so boring.

@Katcat1   Doesn't Q now own Susan Graver? I think they have a say if what she designs....colors, sizes, prints, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   Doesn't Q now own Susan Graver? I think they have a say if what she designs....colors, sizes, prints, etc. 

I think they always have,  Dennis might be the only one left who "owns" his line, Louis D was the other 

Honored Contributor

Isaac only designs what Q wants him to, and we see what that is.