Honored Contributor

Ashley Graham Launches Size Inclusive Wedding Dress Collection

[ Edited ]

This article is from Glamour, I think you can see the entire collection in an article on Yahoo.

Ashley Graham Launched a Size-Inclusive Wedding Dress Collection With Pronovias 

Every look will be available in sizes 0 to 34. 

Ashley Graham unveils 16 designs from her Ashley Graham x Pronovias collection of bodyinclusive bridal gowns.
Ashley Graham x Pronovias

Ashley Graham has been a constant champion for body inclusivity and diversity within the fashion industry, so it makes perfect sense that the supermodel has moved into designing clothes that reflect the many shapes and silhouettes she's been advocating to see more of throughout her career. Last year she launched a bathing suit collection as part of an ongoing collaboration with Swimsuits for All, and this week she unveiled another impressive project: a line of wedding dresses to fit all sizes, in partnership with bridal line Pronovias.

The mission for Ashley Graham x Pronovias came from a personal place. In a press release, Graham explained how hard it was to find the right gown when she married her husband, Justin Ervin. “From shopping for the perfect wedding dress to the big reveal on your special day, women should feel confident and empowered throughout the entire process," she said. "When I shopped for my wedding dress 10 years ago, I had difficulty finding a style in my size that fit well and made me feel special."

The dresses range from size 0 to 34 and run from $1,000 to $3,500, and they'll be available in early 2020 at both Pronovias boutiques and partners across the globe. The collection, which Graham called “classic, timeless, and fashionable" in an interview with The Knot, features modern, asymmetrical strapless cuts; elegant long-sleeve lace gowns; and even a white tuxedo suit. Check them out below.

Ashley Graham unveils 16 designs from her Ashley Graham x Pronovias collection of bodyinclusive bridal gowns.

Ashley Graham unveils 16 designs from her “Ashley Graham x Pronovias" collection of body-inclusive bridal gowns.

Ashley Graham unveils 16 designs from her “Ashley Graham x Pronovias" collection of body-inclusive bridal gowns.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Ashley Graham Launches Size Inclusive Wedding Dress Collection

Her collection is beautiful.  How nice that every woman can look her best on her wedding day.  The prices seem pretty fair too.

A win-win for all.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!  

Makes me want to get married again just to go dress shopping 😁

Respected Contributor

Love them! I think Ashley is so pretty.
Esteemed Contributor

Such a beautiful collection.  Thanks, @Greeneyedlady21, for posting the pics.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I copied some of the other photos, sorry there are also repeats from my original post.

Ashley Graham x Pronovias Collection
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
 PRONOVIAS
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
 PRONOVIAS
 PRONOVIAS
 PRONOVIAS
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS 
PRONOVIAS  
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

OMG... BEAUTIFUL .......

Honored Contributor

These are some of the prettiest designs we've seen in a while.

Honored Contributor

These are all so pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

These dresses are absolutely beautiful.  So much nicer than most of these celebrity wedding dresses that we've seen here on the forum (Heidi Klum, Hillary Duff,etc).