Regular Contributor

As Is Shipping fee for clothing $5?

Why is this the fee if the original clothing item is still $3.00?  Called customer service and they offered NO explanation!! For example Susan graver item # A282929 is 3.00. the as is (same sweater) item # is a293136 is 5.00 shipping.  There are a few of these and customer service says there is NO mistake but wont tell me why.  SO angry!

Honored Contributor

Re: As Is Shipping fee for clothing $5?

[ Edited ]

The $3 shipping charge is low for the usual Q clothing items. Most have $5 shipping regardless of their status. Not sure why there is a $3 charge though...seems low. 

EDIT: Seems there are BOTH $3 and $5 shipping charges for clothing...makes no sense to me at all.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely NOT true most clothing is 3.00! NOt 5 unless maybe a coat.  Im talking clothing as in tops pants sweaters not outerwear.  Shipping used to be 6.95 for clothing but if you bought 2 or more then the second or third etc was half price shipping  and you would get shipping returned back on your account if you returned.  Then they changed it to 3.00 each with no discount for multiple items.  And NO return shipping credited back to your account if you return. 

Respected Contributor

Apparently the Q needs to "make up" the low cost of the As-Is item somehow.  Perhaps they "split" the higher shipping with USPS.  Just a thought.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seaBreeze if that was true then why the 5.00 on some "as is "and not others?  And even if it was true its still not right. The clothing costs the same to ship! Total BS!

Esteemed Contributor

@Leelee1123 wrote:

@seaBreeze if that was true then why the 5.00 on some "as is "and not others?  And even if it was true its still not right. The clothing costs the same to ship! Total BS!

Agreed -- total B S.  There is no explanation other than QVC greed.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Gotcha!

(And that's the norm around here lately.)

Smiley others 285.GIF
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Get thsi! I went on customer  service online chat and discussed the situation.  I had the "as is " item in my cart and didnt want to lose it.  After going back and forth about the shipping, the representative caved and said to order it first,  send her the order # and then she'll credit me the difference. Guess what happened! Connection lost! (basically she "hung up on me") convenient huh?????? 

Honored Contributor

The shipping price seems to be whatever someone is in the mood to make it with no rhyme or reason.   Just bought a pair of fleece pants I'd also bought in November 2015.  This year they're $4. more,  although I can't figure why they should be. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment