Honored Contributor

'As Is' Denim & Co french terry pants...

[ Edited ]

A252950 - 'As Is' Regular - inseam 31" - $18.25

A252945 - 'As Is' Petite - inseam 28" - $19.99

*Odd the petite have a higher price...those who want to purchase might want to call CS for a price adjustment on the difference.

...............................................................................................

Anyway, I feel like I won the lottery...LOL

I was just able to get 3 pairs at an awesome price...size small in the black, navy, and chocolate brown. A couple of weeks ago I put the item in my wishlist and kept checking back for any of those colors to be in stock and all three were available today...absolutely gobsmacked!

I had received these pants in the dark burgundy (a great color not available anymore...unless they bring it back) a couple of weeks ago. I read many of the reviews from the regular QVC item # A236797 and chose to size down to a small. I am 5'7" and currently a size 10. The size small fits perfectly...love the length, fit, comfort and flattering.

*Side Note - I would not recommend sizing down if you are at the top end of your size or apple/pear shaped. I am at the low end of a size medium.

Sure, it would have been perfect if I waited for a free S&H opportunity, but 'As Is' quantities are extremely limited, so I had no intention of pressing my luck. The current price for these pants $39.98 with a buy 1 and get $3 off additional pairs.

Being able to get 4 pairs for $18.25 each is awesome! My weight loss journey has been expensive when it comes to buying clothes. Deals like this certainly soften the blow.

Just passing the info on for those interested Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 'As Is' Denim & Co french terry pants...

I guess not many folks like french terry pants...LOL

Lots of these are still available in most sizes. No doubt they will probably get snagged up around August 6th when Denim & Co have another TSV and folks search for other D&Co pieces that day and as it gets closer to Fall.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy any knit pants - but I have bought quite a few D&Co "as is" woven pants recently.

Some great deals out there .....!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I won't buy any knit pants - but I have bought quite a few D&Co "as is" woven pants recently.

Some great deals out there .....!

@ALRATIBA   Deals for all/different tastes...

I don't buy woven/linen/linen blend pants.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

*Odd the petite have a higher price...those who want to purchase might want to call CS for a price adjustment on the difference.

...............................................................................................

I was just able to get 3 pairs at an awesome price...size small in the black, navy, and chocolate brown. A couple of weeks ago I put the item in my wishlist and kept checking back for any of those colors to be in stock and all three were available today...absolutely gobsmacked!

I had received these pants in the dark burgundy (a great color not available anymore...unless they bring it back) a couple of weeks ago. I read many of the reviews from the regular QVC item # A236797 and chose to size down to a small. I am 5'7" and currently a size 10. The size small fits perfectly...love the length, fit, comfort and flattering.

*Side Note - I would not recommend sizing down if you are at the top end of your size or apple/pear shaped. I am at the low end of a size medium.

Sure, it would have been perfect if I waited for a free S&H opportunity, but 'As Is' quantities are extremely limited, so I had no intention of pressing my luck. The current price for these pants $39.98 with a buy 1 and get $3 off additional pairs.

Being able to get 4 pairs for $18.25 each is awesome! My weight loss journey has been expensive when it comes to buying clothes. Deals like this certainly soften the blow.

@Susan Louise, thanks for the info.  They looked very nice, so I decided to try to order in my size, although I need the petite.  I called and spoke to a CS and inquired about the pricing.  I was told "maybe they are cut differently".  I said, well, yes, they are not as long in the length than the regular ones.  I asked if I could order some in the petite size at the 18.25 price and she said no, because they are 2 different item numbers.

They do look nice; however, I don't need them that bad.  Yes, there isn't much difference in price, but for me, they just lost a few sales (not that it matters to them). 

I hope you enjoy yours.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise, thanks for the info.  They looked very nice, so I decided to try to order in my size, although I need the petite.  I called and spoke to a CS and inquired about the pricing.  I was told "maybe they are cut differently".  I said, well, yes, they are not as long in the length than the regular ones.  I asked if I could order some in the petite size at the 18.25 price and she said no, because they are 2 different item numbers.

They do look nice; however, I don't need them that bad.  Yes, there isn't much difference in price, but for me, they just lost a few sales (not that it matters to them). 

I hope you enjoy yours.

@HisElk1  I'm sorry about that CS rep.

Maybe there will be other posters who see this thread and will complain to QVC CS about this so they make the change on pricing of these pants for petites. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info! I bought a couple pairs. I bought 3 "as is " tsv sundresses from Denim and co and I love them! great for around the house, perfect for morning get togethers on the deck, strolling around town, etc (lol) 

I do really like denim and co,, thank you!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting that there are no measurements given.  Your comment is to not size down, but a comment on the item page says to size down!  lol

I've never ordered "as is," and wouldn't mind doing so, but I am a little confused by the Q description.  On the one hand, they say feel free to return if they don't work out; OTOH they say if we don't understand it is an "as is" item, don't even open it and return it in the packaging!