Honored Contributor

Re: Are you particular about Blue Jeans that you want/buy?

No particular brand ... my criteria:  

Straight or trouser leg

Dark Indigo or black or white or off-white

Absolutely no sort of fading effect anywhere

Respected Contributor

I find that straight leg jeans are most flattering for me.  I have IM jeans that I've owned for years and still love, Dream Jeannes that are very flattering and G by Guiliana boyfriend and girlfriend jeans that are more fashionable and fit well.  All have that straight/slim silhouette that I enjoy. I haven't tried HIH, but they look very nice.

Honored Contributor

For me I like to wear the darkest blue out there in jeans. My favorite are pull on, dark blue, tight jeans. I wear them down or rolled up a bit to update their look. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

You can say jeans, no one has said blue jeans in more years than I can count.  I think they said blue jeans when I was a little kid.  Anyway, I won't call it being particular.  I know my body type and what I want in jeans, so I have no problem finding them.  I saw the HIH jeans and I also was surprised that they were a pull on. They looked nice on the hosts and models but what doesn't look nice on them?    I don't wear pull on jeans.  I prefer a real jeans style even if it is a stretch jean like Dreamjeannes.  With my weightloss, I've gone back to wearing real denim but I must have a little stretch for comfort.  I was up late and I bought a pair of ON boyfriend jeans. Not the stretchy skinnies, the real denim ones.  We're going to a Denim and Diamonds fundraiser at the end of the month and I want to plan my western look around them.

Honored Contributor

How about Reverend Blue Jeans?

Respected Contributor

I have a good fit with Lucky straight leg jeans.

I've also found some good jeans of different brands at Marshalls. I do best in skinnies or straight leg. Mid rise. I prefer some fading. I don't care for extremely dark denim.

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid fitting issues make me particular!

Image result for crabby woman frowning

Respected Contributor

These are my fav jeans lately: NYDJ and Chico's platinum. My requirements is higher waist (hate hip huggers), slender leg silhouette.IMG_6020.JPGIMG_6021.JPGIMG_6022.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

My current favorite, Citizens of Humanity button fly jeans.

emerson_blueridge_1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Another thing-does anyone say blue jeans any more?

Going by your post, guess Neil Diamond would have to update his song from Forever in Blue Jeans, to...Forever in Jeans???

1397548045028744310.jpg