Super Contributor

Are you more likely to wear a scarf or a long necklace?

I don't often wear either, but am more likely to put on a long necklace. My mom had some beautiful gold link necklaces as well as a gold link & pearl station necklace. They look great together or separately.

What about you?

Valued Contributor

Re: Are you more likely to wear a scarf or a long necklace?

I have scarfs but more than not I will put on a long necklace.

Honored Contributor

It would be a scarf for me. I wear mostly solids and a print scarf adds some interest.

Super Contributor

I wear scarf and long necklace. I have 24" stainless steel as well as gold. I am 5'0" tall so 24" necklace is plenty long for me. I do have a 36" one, but that is a bit too long. I usually wear the scarf to and from work... more of a fashion statement than to keep my neck warm. However, when it gets really cold and windy, I have scarves for that, too. Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

I would have to say necklace, when I can remember to put one on, lol, I am not a scarf person except in the coldest weather in winter for warmth.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I don't wear either, can't stand anything around my neck.

Respected Contributor

No scarves for me.

I'm warming up to wearing necklaces. But they need to be in proportion to my height and figure, so no long ones.

Trusted Contributor

Oh by far , a long necklace. I think scarves look lovely on others and I own a few, but I never reach for them.

I have hypothyroidism and my neck sometimes swells a little{#emotions_dlg.blush} and I always feel I am choking to death ,if I wear a scarf or turtleneck. I always choose a necklace.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I'm not a scarf person so it would be long necklaces for me. It's only been the past few months that I have been wearing them again. I am mostly a simple jewelry type person. Nothing big and overstated. Except big hoop earrings as I have very short hair.

Esteemed Contributor

I have grown weary of scarves and donated a good portion of mine, keeping only a few that I love. I am continuing to wearing my collection of 14k gold chains and pendants every day, none of which are long. I think the shortest I wear is 18" and the longest is 24" with a few for good measure in between. Kiss