Regular Contributor

Just saw a tee shirt from Logo being sold for $89.  Add shipping  and tax and it's $100.  A plain tee shirt looks tie dyed with no other embellishment.  In a month I will read that it pills after washing like her other stuff.  The powers that  be are out of their minds.  You are pricing yourselves right out of business.

Honored Contributor

@ginirn  To include all the information for that top -- it's a twinset, in which both pieces can be worn separately or together.  So it's like getting two tops.  Item #A354549.

Not my style, but to be fair, I just wanted to share the rest.

Honored Contributor

@ginirnMaybe  but keep in  mind that people with what I call real money do shop online, too.  That price may not scafe them the way it does you.

I'm just thinking of the price -  I didn't see the actual tee. 

Respected Contributor

Prices in general are on the up and when you add the rest for shipping, taxes, and for a return, it ups the price again. Some individuals are not bothered by this because this is what they are acquainted with, while others, who remember when, can find it baffling.

Honored Contributor

Why people buy this stuff for that price is just crazy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

This morning I saw a D&Co denim shirt for $61.....for Denim and Comapany!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ginirn wrote:

Just saw a tee shirt from Logo being sold for $89.  Add shipping  and tax and it's $100.  A plain tee shirt looks tie dyed with no other embellishment.  In a month I will read that it pills after washing like her other stuff.  The powers that  be are out of their minds.  You are pricing yourselves right out of business.

@ginirn 

Just curious ... would you buy it if QVC lowered the price to $70?  That's $35 each piece.  Very reasonable.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ginirn wrote:

@ginirn 

Just curious ... would you buy it if QVC lowered the price to $70?  That's $35 each piece.  Very reasonable.

I don't think they could lower the price enough for me to buy her stuff!  Just not a fan.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ginirnMaybe  but keep in  mind that people with what I call real money do shop online, too.  That price may not scafe them the way it does you.

I'm just thinking of the price -  I didn't see the actual tee. 

Why do you assume the OP can't afford this top. You can't make that assumption just because she thinks something is over priced.  

Honored Contributor

@manny2  ITA.  I can afford many items that QVC sells but see my thread about Marshalls.  It is more important for me to get "bang for my buck."  Even $70 for 2 pieces is not what I call value.

I see the "convenience" for those who live in the middle of nowhere or cannot easily get out, but all retailers have websites now so QVC/HSN, etc. are slowly becoming obsolete, IMO.