Honored Contributor

Re: Are you interested in buying the used items Q sells?

@Iwantcoffee - Thank you so much for posting those examples of pre-owned.

I can honestly now say (in answer to the OP), no, I am not interested in buying any of that merchandise.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

@SewHappy2   Exactly what are you referring to?  Returned items or the line of luxury brands?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have purchased As Is products throughout the years with no issues whatsoever.  I also enjoy shopping at thrift stores so I see nothing wrong with purchasing pre-owned products.  

Respected Contributor

@SewHappy2 wrote:

I see now QVC is selling used scarves in addition to the used handbags they have featured.  I wonder if they are going to expand into other used items.

What do you think?  Will you buy these things?

@SewHappy2   If you are referencing 'as is' items, my answer is yes, I've bought many 'as is' items in the past and have liked them.  Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.

Super Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm curious as to where they are getting their inventory for this?  I think Dillard's also sells previously owned designer handbags in their stores (and maybe other items too).

@shoptilyadropagain I am curious about this too. In my mind, I imagine they were owned by Q execs and/or their family members...haha. If that is the case, I'd definitely wouldn't want to purchase their stuff.

@everyone else - OP already clarified she is talking about "pre-owned", not "as is".

I wish they would show up in a different category instead of when I search for "new". I don't want to see them. I also don't get why there is only 1 pic. If I'm going to lay down that much money, I'm going to need to see many more pics.

Esteemed Contributor

No

Frequent Contributor

Re: Are you interested in buying the used items Q sells

[ Edited ]
  • I most definitely will buy "as is" products since Q's return policy still applies. Three of my most notable purchases were 1) Algeria Embroidered Leather Sandals $15.00 (free ship). I was buying these and giving them away after buying all three colors for myself. 2) Clark's Leather Sandles Lexi Quin $15.00 (free ship..top rated..cute and very comfortable). But the BEST were two belted Dennis Basso Coats with Removable Faux Fur Hood and Liner. This coat was REALLY nice and the price unbelievable at $12.99 (I was floored with this one...even came with zipper coat bag). Everything arrived in like-new condition. Many other things (Luminara, home decor, etc.). Think I only had a problem with one inexpensive item. I'm the type that has no problem shopping thrift shops also. Always finding new items with original tags. I don't buy, however, for the sake of a sale or reduced price. Still gotta like it.
Trusted Contributor

I have never been in to higher end designer labels, although, I am attracted to good quality.  I have never bought anything that was pre-owned.  If I want something with a higher price tag I just wait for a sale.