Honored Contributor

Are you a fan of Jones New York?

I have always gotten the nicest shirts, jackets, just about everything from Jones N Y.  Their fabrics and workmanship are good for a mid pricepoint.  Sorry to say they're stopping production!  The stores won't recieve any more!  Hate to lose this good brand!

Respected Contributor

Re: Are you a fan of Jones New York?

I didn't know they were stopping.  Yes, I like the brand.

Respected Contributor

The stores are closed here, and in the department store where I always bought my Jones NY jeans and sweaters, etc., the inventory disappeared in early summer.  No more.  

I have worn this brand forever and will miss it so much, for style, quality, fit. Fortunately I have Linea here, which is now the bulk of my wardrobe except for pants/jeans, and now I will have to find a new brand for those, sigh.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think this is such a loss. I liked their style and found them to be affordable, as well. What a shame.

Esteemed Contributor

I still have items from many many years ago that I still wear.  Another good classic brand is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

Ah, so sad. I've loved Jones for years. The fit has always been like made for me. The quality excellent, so much so that I have to donate as they never wear out. I have quite a few tops in my closet that I'll keep a long, long time. So sad....

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Yes I'm afraid another classic brand will no longer be made....  Woman Sad

Seems the swing away from classic is happening more and more, unfortunately....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, that was announced a couple of months ago.  I was a big fan of Jones NY years ago when I had to dress professionally every day.  Now, I'm in a business casual environment but I still bought their blazers and shirts; which I wear to work with dark wash jeans.  The concept of "investment dressing" is dead and those of us who work in offices dress more casually than we did in the past.