Can someone give me the item number because I might want to buy it. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair

A-292514

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

FIRST - modal is a manmade fabric and not at all expensive.Yes, it is very soft, but does not significantly  add to the value of yard goods. Second - just because a person appreciates the value of their money does not mean they are too poor to buy something. It means I don't see the value in this garment. And I do not throw away my money on things that I don't feel are worth the price. That isn't because I'm poor - it's because I'm SMART. One of my Mother's favorite sayings - some people have more money than brains.

Oops!  She did it again!

She insulted all the buyers who can afford this item and don't mind paying the asking price.  They aren't smart.  They have no brains.

I checked it out and it isn't my style but I don't think the price is out of line.  If I loved it and knew I'd wear it a lot, I'd pay that.  

Trusted Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair

A-292514

@tansyThank-You   Very cute top and I think I will get one in each color. Looks like it is very well made. Love the design.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

I have gotten more crooked necks or one side longer arms or legs in this brand than I've ever had to return locally. They cut corners on quality control, but charge more?  

Daughter in law looked at the D&C ankle pant laughed so hard!!!

Stopped long enough to say, Mom when's the tide coming?!? You to! Can have this hot off the press iconic style! All for the great one day price 53.00! Don't forget easy pay. Omy! Laughing myself!! Of course wasn't having to return eat the shipping costs. Done with Qvc clothing, Except Isaac's. Live and learn! No more lessons.

I'm not understanding your comment -- was she ridiculing ankle pants in general, which are currently very popular and are considered stylish, or some D&Co version? Is daughter-in-law not into current styles?

Respected Contributor

Re: Are they serious?

[ Edited ]

Ankle pants are very much in STYLE and have been.

That person is obviously out touch with what is or isn't.

So insulting them is the solution??

Trusted Contributor

I think D & C's prices have really gone up...as have Susan Graver's.  I don't watch Logo shows, so can't comment on that brand.

It makes me wonder...when the Q lowered shipping costs a couple years ago, seems like slowly since that time, prices have been creeping up on clothing...maybe to compensate?!  

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Ankle pants are very much in STYLE and have been.

That person is obviously out touch with what is or isn't.

So insulting them is the solution??

@Melania thank you for pointing that out.  I love ankle pants, especially in the summer with sandals or a pointy toe shoe with a kitten heel.  Most women in my area wear them three out of four seasons.  Fashionable, stylish, and they aren't going away anytime soon.

Valued Contributor

Now that I've seen it, it's just a long modal blend tee with some fancy trim. Unless someone more famous than Gary designed it or it was made in America, and not in a sweat shop overseas, it's over priced for what it is.

Super Contributor

@151949 wrote:

FIRST - modal is a manmade fabric and not at all expensive.Yes, it is very soft, but does not significantly  add to the value of yard goods. Second - just because a person appreciates the value of their money does not mean they are too poor to buy something. It means I don't see the value in this garment. And I do not throw away my money on things that I don't feel are worth the price. That isn't because I'm poor - it's because I'm SMART. One of my Mother's favorite sayings - some people have more money than brains.

@151949

It sounds like you are implying that the women who purchase this top are STUPID, don't use their brains, and just waste money.  Wow...what an opinion of those who don't value the same materialistic things as you!