Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Not to even mention QVC and "Skinny" everything! which does not go well with my 68 year old body.

The simple solution would be shop elsewhere.

And there are ladies who are 68+ who can wear "skinny" fashions...like my mom, who is almost 20 years older than the OP. Why does she think everything centers around her reality???

@septemberI'm 65 and I wear skinny jeansWoman Very Happy I'm not going down without a fight. And I'm not going to wear old-lady clothes.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Denim & Co today - cotton t shirt with a design printed on the sleeve and bottom - $52.50 +S&H + tax would be $59 where I live. SERIOUSLY?

For a tee shirt!!! a t shirt is a t shirt is a t shirt.  What would make one worth 52.00??? is the cottown imported from another planet LOL and no free shipping.  WHAT???

Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

Does it sing and dance?

And dinner included. LOL you are so funny.

Respected Contributor

Way too expensive....I can go to Jc penney, belk, kohls, etc and buy 2 or 3 tops for the price of one.  I used to get Denim and Co. things and I thought they were okay but I have gotten crooked hems and other flaws in them.  When they paid for returned shipping it was okay but now..no way. 

Respected Contributor

I can understand the shipping thing with things that don't have to fit like a coffee pot but things that have to fit correctly like clothes and shoes should be free return shipping.  Especially with these prices.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@september wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Not to even mention QVC and "Skinny" everything! which does not go well with my 68 year old body.

The simple solution would be shop elsewhere.

And there are ladies who are 68+ who can wear "skinny" fashions...like my mom, who is almost 20 years older than the OP. Why does she think everything centers around her reality???

@septemberI'm 65 and I wear skinny jeansWoman Very Happy I'm not going down without a fight. And I'm not going to wear old-lady clothes.

Skinny jeans? The first time I cannot wear them, I would just go on a diet so I could. Age is just a number.

Honored Contributor

Lol. Just because she can't wear them doesn't mean no one else should. It's not our fault. 

Frequent Contributor

You've got it!  And another thing, the sizing is all over the place with alot of brands.  Which requires more returns! I am frustrated by this.  Not going to buy as much in clothing, 

Frequent Contributor

No way.  It just doesn't make the grade.

Valued Contributor

Someone posted in the Suggestion Box that the fit has been inconsistent, like I've read a lot of posts here. Unfortunately there's some Qvc Defenders saying everything they bought fits the same so the post probably won't get acknowledged.