Honored Contributor

Denim & Co today - cotton t shirt with a design printed on the sleeve and bottom - $52.50 +S&H + tax would be $59 where I live. SERIOUSLY?

Honored Contributor

I got it in coral. 

Trusted Contributor

I just posted about that top being Susan Graver price in another thread. I agree!

Honored Contributor

A little pricey for a tee shirt but not so much for people who shop with upscale retailers.  

Esteemed Contributor

D & C fashions lately have been very disappointing....and the prices laughable....

Honored Contributor

This brand's prices have gotten out-of-control, along with all of the other fashion brands at the Q, IMO. The more we keep buying, the more it emboldens the powers-that-be to continue to raise prices.

The only way to reverse this trend is to stop buying!

There's no 'value' anymore in the shipping/returns policy either, but that's a whole other topic, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I agree - when people buy this stuff at these ridiculous prices it just encourages them to price more & more at that level. IMO - I wouldn't pay more than half that price for that top. I thought it vwas very pretty - but I certainly wasn't going to buy any t shirt for that amount of money.

Honored Contributor

I like it, especially the length, more of a tunic, but I agree way to expensive for D&C, for me anyway.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor
Not sure what's going on with clothing on Qvc? D&C ankle awful! Flared out looking like high waters. Then Dreamshaper swimsuit! Won't even rehash that fiasco. Qvc then you wonder why sales are down. Please, SG over priced poly itchy clothing. WIC cheap 14% butt lifting fabric. HotnHollywood pants that grow like silly putty?! Isaac M, Consistent with correct sizing. Give me Talbots! Speaking of great sale coming up. Posted here on the boards. Woohoo!🙋
Honored Contributor

Re: Are they serious?

[ Edited ]

@Chrystaltree2 Do you think that t shirt will have the quality of things you find in upscale boutiques? 

If I want to pay that for a t shirt I can shop in St Armands Circle on Siesta Key & hob nob with the rich & famous while I'm at it.