Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I have to agree with the OP. QVC has raised its price tremendously. It's not like they're paying vendors to come into the studio. Here's what they should do, have one host instead of two. That'll cut your salary down somewhat. I find that some of the pieces are extremely high, for inexpensive polyester material that I could buy at Costco or Kohl's for a lot cheaper. Yes, we all know we could change the channel if we don't wanna watch. There's no need to keep saying that. What the poster might be trying to say is that she felt the prices for denim and Company are extremely high now compared to what they used to be. I agree with her. 

@Effie54 

They never DID pay the vendors to come.  The Vendors and their companies absorbed that cost of doing business.

And if an outside 'rep' was used...the company paid her fee and travel.

What the poster is saying is just complaint after complaint ....baiting and starting threads to see how many of us will get riled.

Old story...same poster.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

D&Co a cheap brand and cheap looking and ugly and who buys this*****????

I do and the items I have are of good quality and do not look cheap.

I would be offended at your above comments but I would have to value your opinion first.

@Imaoldhippie 

Wow...brilliant last line!  I'm gonna remember that and use it!   LOL

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife ...............Thank you I wish I could take credit for it but I found the saying on Pintrest.  Im not clever enough to come up with anything like that on my own.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

No matter where you found it, that last line is right on the money, and sorta like "consider the source."   Beautiful!!!

P. S.  I do own Dnim n Co.

Honored Contributor

I think someone is sitting back laughing at this entire convertsation.  She clearly is using this forum for her griping platform.  Maybe don't respond and she will go away.  

Honored Contributor

Prices are too high ,for many things,here and else where,we all know that,nothing wrong with  saying it.many do on here.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I think someone is sitting back laughing at this entire convertsation.  She clearly is using this forum for her griping platform.  Maybe don't respond and she will go away.  

Who??

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

$46 for a pair of cropped leggings from D&Co (a cheap brand)?????

$53 with Shipping/tax  (I pay more elsewhere but, would never pay these prices for cheap looking clothing)

Prior to this item, was a twofer of ugly tees (one w/ a dated print)- Who buys this ******?

Mass-manufactured clothing using inexpensive fabrics- I don't get it!

The leggings should be $16.99 (lol)

QVC is laughing all the way to the bank!!!

@PhillyGirl23 

Well, that's your opinion ... so go shop elsewhere at places you consider reasonable. 

Keep in mind that inflation is cyclical and happens on a fairly regular basis.  So many contributing factors involved.   Hopefully, things will settle down soon, but higher prices isn't all QVC's fault. 

Nevertheless,  would love to hear your assessment of which retailers have reasonable prices these days .... care to share?  

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Who??

@Effie54    The chronic complainer who started this thread, of course.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Who??

@Effie54    The chronic complainer who started this thread, of course.

Ohhh, ok.