Respected Contributor

Re: Are there any lines on the Q that are reasonable price wise?

searching and sorting the search is very very easy on the site..

748 tops under $25

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/blouses-&-tops/$0---$25/_/N-5lZ12kry/c.html?limit=96&sort=Price+-+Low+to...

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Nadine   In a word, NO. 

Everything looks the same, only the labels are different.  Here anymore there isn't anything that isn't less than $35-$40 and the prices just go way UP from there.

So, no.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC isn’t the only place to buy clothes online.  So many other places, and do consider buying from more expensive sites when they have good sales.  I usually try to stay with more classic styles, which should last a very long time.

When I do rarely pay full price, it’s again for something that is classic.  And I will add that the places I shop offer petite clothing, unlike much of QVC.  

Honored Contributor

As other have said, I've had success shopping sales, Lunchtime Specials, and As Is products.  

Honored Contributor

@Nadine, prices are only going to continue to increase. I hope you can find some items within your budget to freshen up your wardrobe at a sale price. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies. I didn't know there was 'as is" and was amazed at the prices.. Appreciate the suggestions!

Honored Contributor

@Nadine A lot of it is inflation.  It is far worse I think than you hear on the news.  Go to the grocery store and check prices there.  Wow! 

Honored Contributor

@Nadine, type Last Clicks in the search bar and you will find some great prices.

Honored Contributor

"Reasonably priced" is subjective.  A $50  tee might be expensive to you, it certainly isn't for many other people and it would be dirt cheap for many.  This is not by any stretch of the imagination a poor country.  Hence QVC prices.  I think it's possible your income just allow you to shop with QVC although there things on clearance and Easy Pay can help.  Shophq is selling better merchandise at higher prices now but they are not as expensive as Qvc/HSN.  I mix my shopping between all three.  I buy trendy pieces that I know will be out of style in a year or two from Shophq.  I also buy basics like 3/4 tees that are 100% cotton and beautifully made from Shophq $15.  They were $10 during fall clearance and I bought 6 in a rainbow of colors.  I think it's called "high-low dressing".  I'm frugal on some things so I can splurge a bit on other things.  

Trusted Contributor

Would love for someone to explain why the Barefoot Dreams line is so expensive...the description of the fabric, etc. sure doesn't sound like it justifies such high prices for pretty ordinary-looking garments.