Valued Contributor

Are there any lines on the Q that are reasonable price wise?

I may be totally out of touch but over 50.00 for a t shirt just seems out of line. My wardrobe could sure use a boost . I've watched some of the Susan Graver shows and have really liked a few items but seem to be very expensive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are there any lines on the Q that are reasonable price wise?

Try Denim & Co.  It's about the most inexpensive but still good quality.  Check clearance for all lines for bargains.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Nadine @Kachina624 @@I've also had pretty good luck with "as is". If you don't like the condition or quality they'll take it back and you'll get a full refund. When I need to return an "as is" item, which is not often, I'll always call customer service so they are aware of the issue. They'll note the transaction. I've never had a problem.

Respected Contributor

I wait for one time only deals and I also check Lunchtime Specials.  I have purchased a lot of good deals on Lunchtime Specials.  I also wait for TSV deals as well.  

Today I found 2 Quacker tops on lunchtime.   Not much bling on them but good summer tops.  I like the quality of the Quacker tops.  Always fit me and room in bustline,  which I need.  I have always purchased a small and always fit.  Never shrink for me.  Never had to return or exchange.  Just wish less bling on some of the tops they sell.  

I got  2 and I already know they will fit and last.  I like the fabrication.

I like Kim's tops, but I just purchased a woven blouse from her line.  Spent more than I should have but it is very pretty and more for dress up time.  

Respected Contributor

@Nadine 

Sadly, no.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine You can search fashion, choose t-shirts or whatever, and filter price range from low to high (upper right corner).  There are pages full.

Trusted Contributor

I have been purchasing more casual clothing from Lands End.  They have pima (supima) cotton shirts that are excellent quality, and often are on sale for less than $20.  Starfish pants and capris last forever. 

I signed up for email notifications, which OFTEN include 40% off and free shipping. I have many Denim&Co shirts that have lasted a long time, but current prices are RIDICULOUS!

Honored Contributor

I buy the occasional TSV - but most of my purchases come from lunchtime specials.

It's not only QVC - I have a "thing" about paying the full retail price of anything ....I'll always wait for sale.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

"Reasonable price" can vary from coast to coast. A $50 tee might not be much to some but to others it might be too much.  To me homeshopping places aren't known for selling inexpensive clothing unless it's on sale. It would take a lot of persuading to get me to buy a $50 tee so I always look at the sales first.

Respected Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Nadine @Kachina624 @@I've also had pretty good luck with "as is". If you don't like the condition or quality they'll take it back and you'll get a full refund. When I need to return an "as is" item, which is not often, I'll always call customer service so they are aware of the issue. They'll note the transaction. I've never had a problem.

@Thats Me 

TJ Maxx Costco & Sam's club.