Honored Contributor

I was late jumping on board the cold shoulder look. But I did buy two tops last summer that I can't wait to wear again. I like my shoulders, so there you go. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: Are cold-shoulders out?

[ Edited ]

I just find it so ridiculous and self centered to proclaim that something is ugly and you hope they will not be made anymore!!!   I don't like conservative, boxy, shapless clothing that so many like and wear but I don't go whining that they are ugly, can't stand them and everyone looks awful in them and they should never be sold again!!  We are all individuals and wear styles that we like and fit our personalities.  I would never criticize anyone for their choice in conservative clothing and don't understand the need of some to keep spouting this nonsense over and over. While there is no issue with saying I really don't like this style and it doesn't look good on me and I would never wear one - even though such topics have run their course over and over and over and over!!   

Trusted Contributor

I was shopping yesterday and they're still on the racks, at least in the two stores I visited.  I happen to like the style, have about 6 or 7 that look good on me and will continue to wear them.  I guess I like my shoulders.

Honored Contributor

Everything I have read from fashion trend sites and magazines states cold shoulders are out and one shoulder is in. I am seeing more tops being designed and worn on one shoulder. I never liked cold shoulder tops. I think some of the one shoulder tops are nice, but I would not feel comfortable wearing them. 

Super Contributor

I hope not!  I was wearing them long before they became a fad. They have been around for years and I still like them.  Smiley Wink Of course, just like any style, all are not created equal...and are not for everyone.

Honored Contributor

Oh I hope so--think they are the ugliest thing ever !!!!!Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

I hope  it is out.

Honored Contributor

I am sure people that own them will still wear them. I don't have any, but, what other people wear, doesn't bother me, as long as everything that should be covered ,is

Honored Contributor

Posters get  a grip!!! Some here act like they don't have choices!!!  No one is forced to wear them and no one has to like every style!!!  There are so many choices and so many places to buy clothing!!   Say you don't like them over and over but don't demand or pray they will go away so others can't buy them!!  Wear what you choose and like what you wear and allow other to do the same!!!