Honored Contributor

I seem to see way, way, way less of the cold shoulder fad than I did last year.  Has that fad passed on?  I never bought any....just not my style.  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@KrimpetteThey passed for me without making a dent, but I do still see lots of them here in southern Florida, in and out of the stores.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette  The cold shoulder is not the trend this season nor is the bell sleeves, thank goodness.  However, white shoes and boots are big.  I do not care for the white boots.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I seem to see way, way, way less of the cold shoulder fad than I did last year.  Has that fad passed on?  I never bought any....just not my style.  Just curious.

I hope not @Krimpette I have a whole closet full of Susan Graver modified cold shoulder tops. I like her styles because they are modest compared to other designs.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Many of them seem to be on clearance but plenty of them arent so who knows?  As far as im concerned, they can go ASAP.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I was someone that hated them!! Could not stand when they were presented and rolled my eyes whenever I saw someone wear them. Until I saw a cold shoulder top from the Isaac line that is light blue with a floral design, and on clearance. I had to have it and wouldn't ya know, I love it!! Out of all of the clothes I wear from the Q, that cold shoulder Isaac top gets the most compliments. Never say never!

Honored Contributor

One can only hope--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I hope not.  Recently bought my first "sort of cold shoulder" and am wearing it today. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so.  I rarely see anyone wearing a cold shoulder top or dress.  Frankly, I think they look stupid, so I never bought any.  There were a lot of cute tops and one particular Susan Graver dress that I would have bought, had it not been a cold shoulder item.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead