Trusted Contributor

Re: Are You Wearing Red White And Blue Today?

I totall am on purpose.... I bought the kim gravel poncho top in red wihite and blue paisley specifically for the national holidays this summer.  It was too cold to wear it for memorial day.  Today I am pleased as punch I remember to wear it. Wearing it with white shorts.  

Honored Contributor

Just red...red IM pima cotton dress with red Vionic sandals.  My manicure is red French tips and toes are red.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I didn't think about it at all. I am wearing a navy and white pinstripe tencel denim tunic and dark denim pedal pushers and white fit flops

No surprises. I wear a lot of navy

Honored Contributor

Kinda. I polished every other toe red, white and navy...A flag on my big toes. Fun!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I wore a nifty little polo shirt dress, navy with red and white stars all over.  And white eyelet 'bobs' shoes.   It was the first time we'd had company over for a party since before the virus hit.  My dad and his sister hadn't seen each other since February 2020.  A happy reunion!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

we did for golfing 

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy

Hi! ❤️I’m so very sorry to hear about this.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I only wore a red, white and blue ribbon in my hair as yesterday I was helping my DH and DS put up a pergola on our outside deck.  I have a couple really nice Quacker 4th of July tops and didn't want to ruin them in the process!    Our pergola was delivered 2 weeks late as the company that custom builds them  (in Pennsylvania) was behind schedule.

We will be out there soon to finish it today.......yay!   I'd like to enjoy it before the fall Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore a pair of white shorts with a red and white striped top to a family party. My white sneakers had red and blue stripes on the side. Today I'm wearing white shorts again with a red, white, and blue star print tee from Kohl's. 

Respected Contributor

I wore the Kim Gravel bandana print top in red, white and blue with white capris and these sandals.