Honored Contributor

Re: Are You Looking For A Specific Item For The Upcoming Seasons?

Personally, I wear Fly London as do many people I worked with at Belk.  The difference was, in Fine jewelry, we were on thick rubber mats and had a locked gate (for our protection, of sorts)  so we stayed behind the jewelry cases.

The others, however, walked all over the large departments on tile on concrete.  They introduced me to Fly London.  They DO run narrow.  I have found in a boot I need a W width which is enough room to get my metatarsal pad in (a hazard of a career on my feet!) and still wear a sock.  Another advantage is, they don't wear out after 1 year.  I can easily wear their sandals because of the openness.  

Here you will find a lot on easy pay.  They also carry them on amazon and they sell light lightening because they ARE that good!Smiley Happy

What area of what state do you live so I can get an idea of your temperature?  Right now, in the NC mountains, we're staying around 40-45 degrees.  There has been snow on the Tennessee border, but here only in the grass.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I am told now I'm my town's top stylist.   Please let me know if I can  help you. 

Sounds like you are desperate for acknowledgement. 😄😄😄😄

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I am told now I'm my town's top stylist.   Please let me know if I can  help you. 

Sounds like you are desperate for acknowledgement. 😄😄😄😄

Lol, not seeing the 'top' craft skills from the examples provided...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 
These are the top deal on ShopHQ today 744-305 Many colors. $17.99

5AFB3746-2BBC-4FC0-B009-DD07D3ECCDCE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thanks!

Super Contributor