Honored Contributor

Are You Looking For A Specific Item For The Upcoming Seasons?

I wanted to have a choice other than the Coldwater Creek tencel dress that I received after being backordered forever!

I would really like a black denim dress with sleeves that isn't short.  Forget that!  Everything around (even Ralph Lauren) is showing denim dresses 6-8 inches above the knee if they have them at all!

I looked at Dillards, NM, Ralph Lauren, Eileen Fisher, Lands End (they're giving a code off of new stock), Eddie Bauer, Belk, and Stein Mart!  I know the season isn't here yet, but bathing suit fabrics for next year are being bought now!

Your search?

Respected Contributor

Re: Are You Looking For A Specific Item For The Upcoming Seasons?

I really need new Spring/Summer tops.  I needed them last year but decided to put it off.  I can also use some crop pants.  If budget allows, a new pair of Birkenstocks.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I really need new Spring/Summer tops.  I needed them last year but decided to put it off.  I can also use some crop pants.  If budget allows, a new pair of Birkenstocks.

@ScrapHappy The shoes should come in here with Sally, assuming she still does them.  They're often at a special price and easy pay.

You might want to look at Land's End now.  They have 40 percent off with their code.  I know @lolakimono really likes them.

Honored Contributor

For me, it's an annual search for sleeveless turtleneck shirts.  Last year, I decided to "de sleeve" some of my lighter weight shirts.  That worked well.  I might just do some more again this year.

I've really become a fan of Hanes Sport coo-dri tops .... going to buy more of them.  

Honored Contributor

I've gotten longer denim dresses from Bob Mackie, Joan Rivers and Martha Stewart but it's way too early for summer things yet.  Bathing suits are resort wear but denim dresses are not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

nothing really 

saving my money for designer sneakers,  that's about it

Honored Contributor

I don't need anything except maybe a pair of sandals.  I think I will save my money for the several juried art shows that I enjoy visiting during the summer/fall.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've gotten longer denim dresses from Bob Mackie, Joan Rivers and Martha Stewart but it's way too early for summer things yet.  Bathing suits are resort wear but denim dresses are not.

@Kachina624 Hello Lovely!  If you see them, would you please flag me?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Did you see this dress, at Asos?

Image result for Only denim shirt dress washed black

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Thank you.  Really like it, but too short.  At 5' 6" if it hits them at the knee, I'm good.  Thank you!Smiley Happy