Honored Contributor

Re: Are You A More Neutrals Gal or Color???

Color...neutrals make me look washed out, as in blah.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Neutrals !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Colors. Neutrals around my face look terrible on me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Color! Although I do wear a lot of black, too. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm with @fairydogmother on the use of neutral with a color.  My neutral is usually on the bottom and I'll wear almost any color and some patterns on the top. I agree with @kate2357 that those are my neutrals too.  I do sometimes wear a top and bottom in a neutral with a colored vest.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I like both color and neutrals.  I like having a variety.

@San Antonio Gal 

Same with me but no neon colors and only a red jacket, no other red although I do have a pretty red scarf that I wear with that jacket.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Definitely neutrals for me. I'm happy I've purchased the more classic items I'll need over the years. I'm seeing a lot of brown (Lauren, too that I love) and I just can't wear brown, tan, camel, etc.

Honored Contributor

I have to have both.  I generally like neutral for my slacks and pants, etc.  But for the tops --- bring on the color!  I've always loved prints, too.  Lately, I've purchased more tops in solid colors so I can accessorize more.  Scarfs and more lively jewelry.  When I am in a store, I am just drawn like a magnet to color!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I am all about color! I'm not one to to wear all black or other neutrals all the time. I always pair neutral bottoms with a colored or patterned top. I also have fun with color in my jewelry. 
The world is colorful  and I want to be a part of it! 💚💙💜💛♥️

Super Contributor

Colors, always have been.  School colors on pep rally day.  Now in my old age, into pink for October.  🎀🌸

So many clothes from my working days, I tend to theme holiday or season, now team colors for my Phillies or Eagles.

I got this from my father.