New Contributor

I purchased a sweater several years from Aran Crafts when they were on for St. Patrick's Day. I've worn the sweater at the most about 3 times. I put in on this morning and noticed that the stitching is letting loose and there is a small hole starting. It has never been dry cleaned, just worn a few times and folded and put away until the next wear. I love the sweater, in fact I have serveral other Aran pullovers and I just purchased a cardigan several weeks ago. I called QVC customer service to see if they could help me with the getting the sweater repaird or replaced. I was not asking them to refund my money I just wanted a contact number or address for Aran Crafts to see if they could help me. The QVC customer service person told me that since the sweater was purchased more than 30 days ago they had no way of helping me and that they did not have contact information for Aran Crafts so I was on my own to solve this problem. I would think that if QVC is using a vendor to sell their products they would at the very least be able to direct a customer to the vendor if they have issues with one of their products. I just want to get the sweater repair or replaced. Aran sweaters are expensive and I would think a QVC customer should be able to get some kind of help. I am hoping someone will be able to direct me as to what I may be able to do. At this point I thinking I may return the cardigan because I am afraid if I have any more problems I will just be out of my money and $100 or more with shipping is a lot to spend and just get a few wears out of a sweater.