Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,245
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

Wish I could have nabbed this in a larger size, it was oh so pretty when I saw it on last night!  So feminine looking.

 

Was anyone lucky enought to buy one?  

 

 

 

https://www.qvc.com/Aran-Craft-Merino-Wool-Butterfly-Stitch-Long-Cardigan.product.A263770.html?sc=SR...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,261
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

Very pretty.

 

I picked up the poncho.

 

 Here

 
 
 
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,116
Registered: ‎09-30-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

@crawford5153 That is lovely.  I did not pick up any last night because I already own several.  They are wonderfully warm because they are wool and are very versatile.  

 

I typically pick them up here when the St. Patrick's Day shows are presented each March and give myself a birthday present.  

 

They must be dry cleaned and I never hang them up.  I fold them away.

 

These sweaters truly represent the QVC's "V" for value.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,245
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!


@aroc3435 wrote:

@crawford5153 That is lovely.  I did not pick up any last night because I already own several.  They are wonderfully warm because they are wool and are very versatile.  

 

I typically pick them up here when the St. Patrick's Day shows are presented each March and give myself a birthday present.  

 

They must be dry cleaned and I never hang them up.  I fold them away.

 

These sweaters truly represent the QVC's "V" for value.


@aroc3435  Do they bring back the same styles in March in the larger sizes such as XXL?   Maybe they will get this stylbe back in March hopefully.  I agree, they are esquisite!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,116
Registered: ‎09-30-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

@crawford5153   They might.  Starting sometime in February I use the search feature and type in "Irish" to see what might be coming up for the St. Patrick's Day items.

 

For this particular sweater i would start looking up maybe in November to see if they restock it sooner.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,804
Registered: ‎05-22-2014

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

@crawford5153, You likely have tried this, but I wonder if you could get on a wait list for your desired color and size.  I have a number of these sweaters bought over time, and they are beautiful and worth every penny.  I think the St. Patrick’s sale is much larger than what has been offered today, but I could be wrong.   Agree with @aroc3435 that these sweaters are among the best items QVC sells.  In any case, time flies, and St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,815
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

I ordered the A275981 in (navy - L)...already have it in the parsnip & soft grey. I much prefer hidden pockets and love this style.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,245
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!


@PamfromCT wrote:

@crawford5153, You likely have tried this, but I wonder if you could get on a wait list for your desired color and size.  I have a number of these sweaters bought over time, and they are beautiful and worth every penny.  I think the St. Patrick’s sale is much larger than what has been offered today, but I could be wrong.   Agree with @aroc3435 that these sweaters are among the best items QVC sells.  In any case, time flies, and St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it.


Pam. I did not see a wait list as I looked and looked, wish there was, sigh.Woman Sad

Spoiler
 
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,245
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!


@Susan Louise wrote:

I ordered the A275981 in (navy - L)...already have it in the parsnip & soft grey. I much prefer hidden pockets and love this style.


Susan did not see it in navy?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,815
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Aran Craft Merino Wool Cardigan, lovely!

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I ordered the A275981 in (navy - L)...already have it in the parsnip & soft grey. I much prefer hidden pockets and love this style.


Susan did not see it in navy?


@crawford5153  Watch the video if you have time...you'll see the navy at the 2:40 mark. At the 3:08 mark they show how the sweater looks on the models with it both buttoned up & open...and how the hidden pockets look. This sweater was presented early this am and the navy sold out. I got VERY lucky. Smiley Happy