Respected Contributor

April in Linea: What Are You Wearing?

Well, here we are April Fool's Day---but never a fool when wearing Linea. You've all heard "April in Paris"---well this is April in Linea. Please tell us how you are styling yourself this month.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: April in Linea: What Are You Wearing?

Good afternoon-- decided to do something out of the ordinary and wear the feather jersey pants in berry color with the Macy's JM Collection 3/4 sleeved top. Eyeshadow by Lancome Gris Fumee. Earrings by Anne Klein-- a small enamel double circle in orange enamel with goldtone.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Wide Leg Pull-on Pants w/Pleat Detail - A233191JM Collection Jacquard Three-Quarter-Sleeve TunicImage result for Anne Klein Union Square earringsLancome Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in 602 Gris Fumee

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Wearing my ""geisha"" LL Black Skirt and LL Black cardigan with Chili Pepper tank. Joan Rivers torsade necklace and Joan river Gold Frames Black earrings. Red Aerosoles ""Boi Oh Boi nubuck flats. Wide goldtoned cuff from TJ's and Black Aimee Kestenberg Halley Satchel.

Trusted Contributor

Love the necklace, Sheeh. Gonna have to do some looking at that more closely.

Meanwhile, I went to a taping of Whose Line Is It Anyway! yesterday and as usual it was freezing in the studio. Spent half the time in the green room, so I needed layers. Wore my camel asymmetric zip jacket, brown feather print blouse, camel posh knit cardigan and dark wash Jag leggings. Accessorized with camel color suede shooties, camel and ivory leather cross body by Atienne Eignier, and a pile of Chico's antique gold, pearl and crystal 36" necklaces and earrings. Lots of switching up of the layers during the day.

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 crdlb said:

Meanwhile, I went to a taping of Whose Line Is It Anyway! yesterday and as usual it was freezing in the studio. Spent half the time in the green room, so I needed layers. Wore my camel asymmetric zip jacket, brown feather print blouse, camel posh knit cardigan and dark wash Jag leggings. Accessorized with camel color suede shooties, camel and ivory leather cross body by Atienne Eignier, and a pile of Chico's antique gold, pearl and crystal 36" necklaces and earrings. Lots of switching up of the layers during the day.

I bought two of them last year on eBay and there is one there right now (that's where I got the above picture). I showed it long above, but I am wearing it doubled and it is nicely framing the neckline of the LL Black Cardigan.

Your yesterday outfit sounds fantastic!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Sheesh said:
On 4/1/2015 crdlb said:

I bought two of them last year on eBay and there is one there right now (that's where I got the above picture). I showed it long above, but I am wearing it doubled and it is nicely framing the neckline of the LL Black Cardigan.

Your yesterday outfit sounds fantastic!

Thanks for the ebay tip. I put a couple of the necklaces on there on watch.

Honored Contributor

After pruning my roses in a sweatshirt and jeans, I showered and changed into the washable silk top in lime green color over my black LL pants. Wearing 2028 jewelry and Lancome eyeshadow Gris Fumee.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Washable Silk Scoop Neck Blouse2028 Elyse Gold-Tone Peridot Color Cluster Button Earrings2028 Elyse Gold-Tone Peridot Color Collar Necklace Lancome Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in 602 Gris Fumee

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Well, I'm wearing the same LL Black Cardigan and Skirt today, but I've paired it with the Animal print V-neck shirt in Natural. I'm wearing a Joan Rivers that has large Champagne colored stones and a coordinating pair of Joan Rivers Drop earrings. Bronzo Italia Bracelet. 2 Judith Ripka Clad Rings. Aimee Kestenberg Halley Satchel. Ellen Tracey Black Suede Quilted "Ireland" Flats with Patent toes and goldtoned hardware.

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Button Front Knit Jacket

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Knit Boot Skirt

Linea by Louis DellOlio V-neck Animal Print Top

THIS SHIRT, BUT IN THE NATURAL.

Joan Rivers Glamorous 18 Station Necklace w/ 3 Extender

Bronzo Italia Solid Polished & Textured Double Rolo Link Bracelet

Aimee Kestenberg Leather Large Halley Satchel

Image result for ellen tracy ireland flats

Honored Contributor

Heading to little theater in Seattle to see "The Best of Enemies" with a stop after for Japanese food.

LDO aubergine quilted jacket (my uniform lately), WK aubergine long sleeve V-neck, navy pants, aubergine suede wedges (Trotters), navy leather bag (D&B), gold Michele watch, LDO aubergine wedge stretch bracelet, large gold hoops (Costco), tricolor rings.

Respected Contributor

My new FAVE Linea! Wear with my white skinny jeans, silver Coach bag and silver Born sandals. Perfect!Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ Shell