Honored Contributor

April Sneak Peek WK Short Sleeve Scoop Neck

/></a></p> <p>Whisper Knit Sneak Peek #4,  A233952, is the SCOOP NECK SHORT SLEEVED sweater. It is approx. 24 1/2 inches for the XS. With each increased size the length will also get longer. FYI….all of the sweaters on my size 6 form are size XS so you can see the proportions of the sweater…..the, length down from the waist, and the depth of the neckline are all accurate. You can see that the neckline isn’t too low nor is it too high. By the way….the mold of my form was made on a living person…..so it is anatomically correct. The virtues of a SHORT SLEEVE SCOOP NECK SWEATER……it sounds like the title of a short story………..this is probably one of the most USEFUL sweaters you could own…..it is the PERFECT LAYERING PIECE, and on it’s own….works with any bottom you can put with it. The colors…….once again………….LIME, [as pictured above]…………..AQUA…….BLACK……NAVY……………….</p> <p>….HOT PINK …………………….NECTARINE…………………….These are the colors you will be looking for to pick up just the right accent color in a print or in a scarf you may own. The NECTARINE is the color that I showed with the TOBACCO PHOENIX BIRD PRINT. I will be showing many of these colors with my new Ikat print, faux de Chine long skirt. These are the colors that you can never find and wish you had…..so……a word to the wise…..get them while you can, because you never know if they will be back again…………I hope you don’t think I’m pushing, believe me I’m not……….I just don’t want you to be disappointed later…….shop wisely……………………………………………………………………enjoy…………………….much Love…………………………..Louis</p> <p>Here we go, more decisions to make. Good luck.</p> </div>

"To each their own, in all things".