Super Contributor

Re: April - Hooray! How are you styling your Linea today?

My husband called me "Miss Scarlet" as he was heading out the door - must be the jacket - gives the illusion of a 20" waist - LoL loudly!

A228338 Linea Blouse with Ties in Black (made my own triple ties in White to wear with this jacket)
Armani Collezioni Featherweight Wool Pencil Skirt (Nordi's)
Ohne Titel Black/White Checker'd Weave Knit Jacket - Cotton/Wool Blend

Sacred White Buffalo Turquoise Gemstone earrings mixed with Sterling

Black sheers with Frye Regina High Heels in Black (this year's clearance)

A210353 Linea Ethnic Embroidered Topper in Red worn open

A72210 GS Funnel Weave Jacket in Black, Black Leather gloves + Big, Black Sunglasses (just in case)
AW Black Calfhair/Leather hobo

White Buffalo Tailfeather Earrings

Edit Image inserts

Valued Contributor

Took our son to lunch after driving in to Baltimore to pick him up from the train station after his arrival from NYC. I'm so glad to have him home with us for the holiday wknd. I wore the Linea engineered animal print sweater in blue w/the black ponte pants under the charcoal anorak. RLM Studio fern print earrings & heart ring, & black combat boots.

Trusted Contributor

Sun is out today, but boy is it cold again! We had about three inches of snow last night!

I went to the gym this AM and then came home and worked like a dog doing spring cleaning chores that have been put off for way too long - still more to do, but glad I got a start on it.

Afterward, showered and changed into the Ponte knit leggings in burgundy, merlot, aubergine, whatever they were called and guess what? They match the aubergine vee-neck from a couple years ago! (I also discovered that the embroidered kimono sweater from a couple years ago in aubergine works very well with the latest ponte leggings in that color.)

Over the two I put on an old Dialogue long ribbed 'boyfriend' sweater in the same color - albeit a slight shade lighter and a scarf with multiple colors from pink to rose to burgundy to fill in the neckline. I look like a big eggplant, but I don't care, it's chilly, but I look ok in case one of the neighbors comes to the door. DH has made a fire in the fireplace and we're having hot chocolate later. He asked why I was so dressed up for an evening at home! Hard to believe it's April 16th.

Super Contributor

I live @ approx. 61°N 149°W (Anchorage) Sammijo - Where do you live in upstate NY?

A239231 Wine does match the Aubergine of yester year - that's good to know! My size is still available.

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

NBW, I'm in Saratoga Springs: 42.76°N 73.8°W . Nowhere near as far north as you! I read your daily outfits and marvel at the myriad layers! Necessary of course, and beautifully done.

And yes, the Wine does match the Aubergine, it was a happy surprise to me as well. Had my aubergine turtleneck not been in the laundry I would have worn that instead. We've got about another week of turtleneck weather to go here.

Super Contributor

Sammijo - Seems your Winter has been far more brutal than ours. Some of our oldest & dearest friends are long-time AK transplants from Utica, Poughkeepsie and Vermont (Lake Champlain area). When you said the "S" word - I had to inquire about your locale.

We have another high pressure moving in with SUN predicted for Easter weekend. May the Sun shine on you also.

Glad to see you posting here more often. . . . . Smiles!

ETA - And I'm so ready to cover up my DB Faux Furs & down parkas. The Summers are short, but oh so sweet! They're our best kept secret. . .

Honored Contributor

Needed to make a trip across the lake to the restaurant supply store and to purchase some of the special curry I like. Meeting friend for lunch also. Linea TSV jacket in iris, WK striped short sleeve in wisteria and turquoise, navy pant, navy ballet flats, navy bag, Michele watch, gold hammered bangle, large gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings, etc. It is raining again.

Contributor

Work and then straight to Maundy Thursday services this evening. Wearing the lace dress in bamboo, and the bamboo/black "Chanel" jacket. Jet beads, black patent leather belt, black bow flats, gold/black Joan Rivers bee pin.

Super Contributor

A83962 Linea Silk/Cashmere Tneck Sweater (Posh) in Camel
A238520 Linea Silk/Cashmere Posh Cardigan in Camel
A09484 Linea Ribbed Knit Pencil Skirt in Spruce Green
Ralph Lauren Tweed Hacking Jacket in Brown

Malachite gemstone jewels mixed with Tiger Eye gemstone rings + Sterling Silver

Brown Opaque tights with Frye Maggie Perfs in Cognac

Soia & Kyo Bergi Walking coat in Camel, Chestnut Leather gloves
Vintage Ray Ban Aviators
AW Annie's Secret Calfhair/Leather Hobo in Brindle

Alaska only has two Seasons - Winter & Summer, but I promised myself this morning to wear me Spring/Summer color soon!

Honored Contributor

Busy doing prep in kitchen-- making ricotta cookies here for Easter. 1st batch is done and icing has to be applied with colored sugar crystals. Wearing the sienna 3/4 sleeve (before it was called WK) sweater over the walnut PK pants. Monet vintage medium rope design hoops and my goldtone Sarah Coventry cross.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼