Trusted Contributor

Re: April - Hooray! How are you styling your Linea today?

Today for Palm Sunday church service (the color red is significant), I wore:

A213613 Linea blazer in ivory with red piping

A222275 Linea Pucci print top in red/pink combo

A238535 Linea Trouser pants in ruby

Red coral chunky bead necklace by Jay King

Red coral bracelet by Barse (perfect match to the necklace)

Taupe Leather Pumps

Love to put together outfits with older pieces! Got several compliments....thanks Louis!

Valued Contributor

Today the temps were supposed to be in 70s where I live in NH but turned out they hit 54/55 at best. I chose to pair the perfectly pink elbow length ENR mock neck - A87423 -with my perfectly pink boho. Over the top I wore my Linea safari jacket A227581 - in mushroom. I paired it with KJL's ""Presidential Pearl"" strand knotted. The colors of the ""presidential pearls"" morph perfectly against the perfectly pink and the taupe of the jacket and I got a LOT of compliments today at church on the combo. Perfectly pink is just luscious with mushroom (or taupe).

Contributor

On 4/13/2014 TexasMom1 said:

Today for Palm Sunday church service (the color red is significant), I wore:

A213613 Linea blazer in ivory with red piping

A222275 Linea Pucci print top in red/pink combo

A238535 Linea Trouser pants in ruby

Red coral chunky bead necklace by Jay King

Red coral bracelet by Barse (perfect match to the necklace)

Taupe Leather Pumps

Love to put together outfits with older pieces! Got several compliments....thanks Louis!

Ooh! I have that jacket/top/pants, and would not have thought to put them together -- but this is a great idea, and I'll be trying it soon! I love all the great ideas shared by the lovely Ladies of Linea. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Turquoise & Gray - A favorite color combo!

A09484 Linea Rib Knit Pencil Skirt in Steel Grey
A72448 Linea WK Tneck in Steel Grey
A212515 LCNY Crew neck Cardi with DOT applique' in Lt. Heather Grey (super cute)

Grey pattern'd tights with Tall Daniblack Rebel boots in Gray Taupe (spats worn down) Taking Rieker Rebecca shooties in Smoke for the office

8mm/18" Sleeping Beauty Turq pearls + CP graduated SS Native Pearls 28"/36" necklaces with matching hoop earrings + coil bracelet, Sterling & Turq rings

A229709 Linea Black Faux Broad Tail Jacket
Pendleton Lambswool Red Cape, Black Leather gloves, Black Wool Cloche
Retro Black Cat Eye sunglasses
AW Black Calfhair/Leather Hobo
A226108 Luxe RZ Bursting Feather Print Scarf in Black/Neutrals

American West Sterling Beaded 1-1/4J0812 - Southwestern Sterling 24J145883 - Carolyn Pollack Sterling Reminiscence Turquoise Ring

Tights are from Modcloth in a Cashmere blend - soft & warm

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking of wearing my navy blue lace top with my navy boho skirt for Easter, rather than pairing the lace skirt & top together. I think it will work - what do you ladies think?

Super Contributor

A232520 Linea WK Bolero in Tobacco
A232345 Linea WK Tank in Tobacco w/Skinny Leather belt
A234435 Linea Paisley Print Skirt in Walnut
A228371 Linea Tweed Blazer in Walnut

J261851 IM Graduated Glass Pearls in Copper (2 strands layered) paired with mixed metal Sterling & Copper jewels/rings + wide cuff vintage "Bell" bracelet
Earrings are Chaco Canyon Sterling overlay Copper in a cut-out traditional Kokopelli design

Brown opaques with Frye Regina High Heel leather pumps in Cognac

Soia & Kyo Bergi walking coat, Chestnut Leather driving gloves
Vintage Ray Ban Aviators (just in case) & umbrella

AW Annie's Secret Hobo in Brindle Calfhair/Leather

http://www.6pm.com/frye-regina-high-heel~1

On sale NOW - 100 bucks off from last season - Great shoe - Frye brand last forever!

Contributor

On 4/14/2014 GinaV24 said:

I'm thinking of wearing my navy blue lace top with my navy boho skirt for Easter, rather than pairing the lace skirt & top together. I think it will work - what do you ladies think?

Gina, I think that would be lovely. The boho just screams spring/summer to me and I assume the navy's match perfectly. Oh, how I wish I was a few inches taller to wear the boho. I know it looks great on some shorter gals, but it just doesn't seem to work with my overall shape/size.

My P.E.O. chapter is having our anniversary dinner tonight and the theme is patriotic so thought I'd go with some red, white, and blue. I'm wearing the slim leg ponte knit pants in navy, a navy/white polka dot sleeveless blouse, and the new ss wk cardigan in white. I'm using red accesories. It makes me think of summer somehow although it's still rather chilly here in the boonies. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Stuck indoors due to torrential rainfall on and off today so doing basement utility room clean up in preparation for a major project there.

Not wearing any Linea here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, boonies, yes, they are a good color match. I was thinking in the summer time that I might even pair the navy with the chili pepper boho. I have 2 of the longer boho skirts that both hit me at the ankle like a maxi since I'm short and well, "fluffy". I was nervous the first time I bought one but I find that I really love them long although I like a top that is long enough to cover the top tier (just for my personal comfort level).

Contributor

A cold and blustery day here today. At work and wearing black pinstripe trousers (not Linea, but I'm excited for the Linea pinstripes yet to come), teal seamed jacket (A229475) with the matching wrap top, gunmetal knot necklace and gunmetal pin (J273587), and some black patent/tweed oxfords. Hope it warms up for Easter!