Super Contributor

Re: April - Hooray! How are you styling your Linea today?

On 4/9/2014 LoveJoan said:

Wearing the black ottoman suit today with the fuchsia whisperknit scoopneck, short-sleeved top. Black kitten heels, black sheer hose, and Joan Rivers gray drusy/crystal pendant. Carrying a neon pink Isaac Mizrahi bag (my Barbie bag!). Starting to feel like Spring is here at last!

Lucky you! Love that suit - was only able to purchase the skirt in Gray before sellout! Sure hope it gets reorder'd for next FALL Season.

Trusted Contributor

Spring is finally coming here! Daffodils and Forsythia are blooming, with the fruit trees just starting.

I just had to go to my chiro today and dressed casually. Light grey DH2 jeans, the Perfectly Pink satin back faux crepe blouse and the matching acrylic/wool blend sweater.

Wore Lauren G. Adams jewelry, tones of gray large hoop earrings and stack rings in the same gray tones.

So good to be able to get out some spring colors!

Frequent Contributor

Today I put together a really nice Linea combo on this lovely spring day:

Bamboo trousers from last year, gray WK scoop tank, tie dye sweater in pewter/twig worn open, nude pumps (Marc Fisher from Macy's my favorites!), Carolyn Pollack MOP enhancer, JR link necklace, CP MOP TSV cuff. I ran errands at lunch and everywhere I went I had a compliment on that sweater! Lost of compliments at work as well. One woman asked me where I got the sweater as she thought it would be nice for an upcoming family photo! I almost didn't purchase the sweater. I did because of the new neutral color offering and easy pay. The white in the sweater makes it look so fresh! I"m 5'7" and I feel very comfortable in the sweater if I'm wearing a tank underneath.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday: white T, blue jeans and Linea cotton floral 3/4 sleeve cardi in navy. Mom and sister complimented me on it.

Today: blue skinny jeans, GS neutral animal print sweater with red drape front cardi and chunky gold tone link necklace.

Super Contributor

A72448 Linea WK Tneck in Caramel
A237409 Linea WK Shawl Collar Rib Trim in Walnut w/skinny Brown leather braided belt
Pendleton Desert Diamond Consuela Jacquard Skirt (adore)

Brown tights with Sendra City Dundee Leather/Suede boots

Tiger Eye gemstone pearls (triple cascade) - Tiger Eye teardrop earrings set in Sterling - Tiger Eye ring

A210405 Bob Mackie Suede Jacket in Brown
Sendra Bandolera Shoulder Bag
Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses - Chestnut Leather driving gloves

Pendleton Women's Diamond Desert Consuela Skirt by skirtsesBob Mackies Embroidered Suede Zip-Front JacketJ146633 -

Sunny, but chilly - have my Bergi coat in tow!

Super Contributor

Brown tile print blouse and skirt, Coffee Bean open front cardi, Joan and David reptile print pointy toed kitten heel pumps...and just simple gold earrings and watch, gold/diamond tennis bracelet.

Respected Contributor

I met some friends I used to work with for lunch today. It still is a bit chilly, so I wore my Joan Rivers bronze quilted coat. I also wore the Linea bamboo and black Chanel-inspired jacket with a black S/S whisper knit sweater and black pants. I also wore the gold JBK Paperclip necklace. It was so funny, because there were 8 of us, and 6 of the group wore pink. I almost wore pink, but decided to wear something more neutral today.

Honored Contributor

ON a sunny spring day, the malachite outfit and I went to town (Washington, D.C.) for a meeting. I wanted to be comfortable, professional looking and spring-like but warm. The Whisper Knit malachite sweater and pencil skirt, along with the coordinating drape-front cardigan, were just the ticket! My green outfit suggested the promise of spring, and the cherry blossoms in D.C. were at peak around the Tidal Basin. Always a beautiful, welcome sight. Reinvigorating, to say the least, to see such beauty in my surroundings.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Goldie76 said:

ON a sunny spring day, the malachite outfit and I went to town (Washington, D.C.) for a meeting. I wanted to be comfortable, professional looking and spring-like but warm. The Whisper Knit malachite sweater and pencil skirt, along with the coordinating drape-front cardigan, were just the ticket! My green outfit suggested the promise of spring, and the cherry blossoms in D.C. were at peak around the Tidal Basin. Always a beautiful, welcome sight. Reinvigorating, to say the least, to see such beauty in my surroundings.

Bet you looked gorgeous Goldie76! Love LDO's Malachite (own WK Tneck & Seamed Blazer).

Oh - the beauty of Cherry Blossoms - been to D.C. but never this time of year. My Japanese friend Mikki & I had planned a trip to Japan during their Cherry festivals in 2011, but the Tohoku Earthquake & Tsunami hit early April of our scheduled trip. We still plan a visit one day soon! I'm originally from the Midwest & we had a cherry tree in the back yard as well as a huge Mulberry tree in the neighbor's yard. Our block was filled with grapevines, plum trees & everyone grew beautiful flowers along side the beefsteak tomato plants.

Thanks for stirring "good" memories today!

Honored Contributor

NBW, I am happy my day's description recalled pleasant memories. The sight was breathtakingly beautiful, of course, but we went "through" two trees that arched over a street (there was a large, branching tree on each side of the street), and after going through it, I remarked that it was like driving through pink lace. It was a heavenly experience. Almost like being in a pink cloud. I do hope that someday you get to come here at the time of the Cherry Blossom Festival.

My meeting was originally scheduled for last week but I was ill and had to cancel. I hate to admit it, but I thought to myself last night that it was a blessing in disguise because the blossoms hit their peak this week, starting around the 9th, and I would get to see them in their full glory.