Respected Contributor

Re: April - Hooray! How are you styling your Linea today?

I really enjoy reading how all of you style your Linea. The descriptions are very detailed, and I can just visualize what you are wearing. I get a lot of ideas on how to wear the pieces I own.

Since I'm no longer working, I don't dress up much. I have a nice, small collection of Linea sweaters, jackets, pants and maxi dresses.

Tonight, I'm not wearing Linea. I just took a shower, and wanted to be comfy. I'm wearing my Red and White Ribbons Bedhead pajamas with Pink and Purple Snoozies slippers (nothing matches).

Respected Contributor

Original Linea waist whittling whisper knit sweater in berry red (A210360);

Jag low rise Foster flare jeans;

Brown wide woven belt from Talbots;

Twenty year old brown Lands' End shearling ankle boots; and

GILI leather motorcycle jacket in coffee and black (A235267).

We got to wear jeans to work today, something that very rarely happens.

Valued Contributor

On 4/3/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 4/3/2014 2cockers1cat said:

NBW, Where did you find those wonderful shoes?

If memory serves - Amazon (almost 2 years ago) Love Poetic License for their great retro styles - this one's still out there & available - check 6 PM or just google. Comfy right out of the box for a wooden stack heel ......Thanks for your kindness.

Shoes & boots are my addiction!

Thanks for the reply. Going to look.

Got 'em!!

Frequent Contributor

Yesterday to work I wore the WK WW tank in twig with the matching bolero with CE Painterly dot print skirt in natural (A223844), KJL pastel pearls, Calvin Klein Dolly pumps in mink suede. I LOVE this skirt so much I purchased it in both colorways. It's on clearance w/easy pays. Excellent quality!!!

CE by Cristina Ehrlich Painterly Dot Pleated Skirt

Super Contributor

2cockers1cat - RE: 'Stuck on You' pumps -Hope ya love 'em as much as I do!

Those chiffon laces are darn cute. I spent about 3 hours one rainy afternoon making about 10 different pairs of ribbon laces for them to create custom 'looks'! Also, made 2 pairs by braiding rolled leather (one - all Black/other is Black with Dove Gray) using a double helix which is a 6 strand braid. Finished off the leather ones with copper cones (used in bead work) for the end aglets. Very pleased with my own creativity - it was fun!

FYI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=504fIonwgmU

Double helix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2owBc5cviU

Be sure to post your outfit when your new shoes are worn for the 1st time.

Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Ran some errands this AM - farmer's market, dry cleaner, grocery store. I really need to do some of these things during the week now that I am retired. Forty year habits die hard!

I wore Linea dark indigo jeans from a couple years ago (love them) with a RL paisley button front cotton shirt in shades of navy, red, dark green, gold and the WK vee-neck (non WW) in ruby. Clark's sapphire shooties in British tan with Calvin Klein quilted camera cross body bag also in British tan. White gold 1 1/2 in. hoops, silver Tag watch, platinum wedding set, ruby/diamond ring on right hand with new JBK castellani bracelet that DH got me!

I so wish these trouser jeans would be brought back - they have kept their color, and even maintain a crease in the front and always look appropriate. Also really love the WK vee-neck sweaters. They can be worn over tanks, tees or collared shirts and look just as good worn alone. The only season I don't wear them in in the depths of winter.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Honored Contributor

Its a beautiful day here in lower NYS-- a little windy but not as cold as it was yesterday.

I did some gardening this morning (pruning roses) and now have showered and changed into the Striped black/gray dress with matching open cardigan for church later on.

Debating to wear either black heels or black knee length boots. Black 1928 jewelry on my ears and neck.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

We went to see ""Noah"" yesterday followed by dinner with a group of friends. Strange movie! I wore the Navy safari pants suit from a while back with the ivory WK elbow sleeve sweater that was sold with last year's TSV. With it a Givenchy silk scarf having a dark navy ground with ivory Andy Warhol-type flowers and a wide squiggly border in red and ivory. LOVE that scarf for spring as it is so cheery-looking! For accessories I chose the gold tone chain hoop earrings and the new ""Equestrian"" necklace set at its longest length. Gold Chaumet panther link watch and gold/diamonds wedding set on left; large gold cameo ring and large gold rolo link bracelet on the right.

Earlier in the week we saw ""Tim's Vermeer"" with friends followed by dinner. Fascinating movie well worth seeing. I wore the loden slim fit pants and loden trimmed in black quilted jacket from a couple of seasons back. Black WK Tneck and William Morris pattern scarf from the NY Met Gallery of art.

Happy to be finally moving into spring clothes!

Honored Contributor

Another beautiful sunny day here!! Heading off to a Sunday brunch with friends wearing the hot pink boho skirt with a JCP Worthington scoop neck cap sleeve top print and the black ponte knit unlined jacket with black open toed slingback heels.

Wearing 1928 jewelry on ears, neck and wrist.

2028 Chelsea Two-Toned Tassel Earrings2028 Chelsea Silver and Gold Tone Three-Strand Chain Necklace2028 Chelsea Silver and Gold Tone Three-Row Chain Toggle Bracelet

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

On 4/5/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

2cockers1cat - RE: 'Stuck on You' pumps -Hope ya love 'em as much as I do!

Those chiffon laces are darn cute. I spent about 3 hours one rainy afternoon making about 10 different pairs of ribbon laces for them to create custom 'looks'! Also, made 2 pairs by braiding rolled leather (one - all Black/other is Black with Dove Gray) using a double helix which is a 6 strand braid. Finished off the leather ones with copper cones (used in bead work) for the end aglets. Very pleased with my own creativity - it was fun!

FYI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=504fIonwgmU

Double helix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2owBc5cviU

Be sure to post your outfit when your new shoes are worn for the 1st time.

Enjoy!

NBW, Thanks for sharing the links on how to videos...so cute and easy, for sure! I am doing this!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}