Honored Contributor

Have any  of you ever heard of this place of business, purchased anything, kmow anything about it?  A friend wants to order from it but she is scared to order and wants me to order.  I am not about to until I find out something about it.  I trust that I might find someone of you or several who have purchased there. 

Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

items ship from china. website is based out of canada.

7 - 15 business days shipping.

must contact them for return authorization.

The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).

i would not place a large order initially to see how smoothly it goes and see how items fit. most of these places that ship out of china their clothing runs a size or two small.

it has been around for only 4 months.

it has a 2.0 out of 5.0 rating on facebook. their facebook page is only about 3 months old.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Have any  of you ever heard of this place of business, purchased anything, kmow anything about it?  A friend wants to order from it but she is scared to order and wants me to order.  I am not about to until I find out something about it.  I trust that I might find someone of you or several who have purchased there. 

Thank you so much.

I wouldn’t put my credit card on this site at all.  In order to contact them you have to send an email.  They have no phone number that ‘I could see.   I don’t order from companies that has has no customer service phone number.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

i was able to find two phone numbers.....one in china, one in canada.

i would be pretty wary also since it is a very new company, although you use paypal for payment.....they wont have your credit card number.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

i was able to find two phone numbers.....one in china, one in canada.

i would be pretty wary also since it is a very new company, although you use paypal for payment.....they wont have your credit card number.

@sunshine45   I missed those, but China and Canada?  My answer would still be no.  

Honored Contributor
I don’t think I want to buy anything enough to give such a risky site by personal info
Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday  Don't take the chance of ordering until you have more info on the company.  Reviews are generally poor as people pay for their items with their credit cards but do not receive their orders.  Check out the info on FB.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   No, I took a look at their Facebook page....you might want to read the negative reviews.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Nonametoday   No, I took a look at their Facebook page....you might want to read the negative reviews.  

@phoenixbrd   Thanks a lot!!!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks a bunch, Everybody.  I appreciate that.  You girls have done a lot of research and you are very good at sniffing out the bad guys.