Honored Contributor

Re: Appleseeds Catalog Has Some Cute Designs!

They do have some nice things but I have never purchased. Don't really need anything.

Honored Contributor

Thank you!   I'll take a look 'over there'.

Enjoy your day and the rest of the week!

(Everyone)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I just checked out a few items.  Looks like a twin to Blair.  Is there a connection?  But Blair has free shipping with a $49 purchase.

Honored Contributor

I just went over there......Lots of clearance, too.  

Many options to click into.  Pricing, etc.

Excellent prices, imo. 

Thanks for the alert!  I'm going back later to view the new arrivals, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I like Appleseeds.  A couple of months ago I ordered two cotton polo dresses and a soft aqua blue jean jacket.  They’re good quality.  The cotton dresses are a nice weight and didn’t shrink when washed.  I noticed the navy has already sold out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz Boy, I'd be very surprised if SG hitched up with Appleseed.  She's more of a Macy - Bloomingdale........don't cha know?

LOL

Honored Contributor

@ECBG - thank you for the suggestion. I am taking a look at 'new' to me catalogs

CE60489E-BAF9-40EA-BCA0-D84B366DB43A.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I had thought that this place went out of business??  Guess not.  I used to receive the catalog all the time.  I have a robe that I purchased from them years ago and it is still in very good shape.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin