Respected Contributor

I know snake print is popular in fashion and handbags but I just don't like it. I don't like snakes !  Why would I want to wear something or carry something that resembles a slithering snake ? I don't get that.  I love prints in tops and maxi dresses, not so much in handbags but I can't stand anything snake print. I know everyone has their likes and dislikes when it comes to fashion.  Do you like snake print and why ?  

Esteemed Contributor

I love snakes and I love snake print. I wouldn't want any fashions that were based on spiders.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

No, I don't like snake prints. Truth be told they always remind me of Peg Bundy from " Married With Children."

New Contributor

I hate snake print too. And I hate GILI where do those high prices come from anyway? $300 plus for a tote$ come on

Esteemed Contributor

I like snake print on handbags but I don't really associate them with a real snake as they are just printed leather.

I don't care for snake print on tops as I've had some and for some reason the print just wasn't very flattering. But handbags and shoes, I say go for it if you like it!

Honored Contributor

I can't even look at a picture of a snake, much less wear something in a snake print!  No snake for me!!!!!!!!  On ANYthing!!!

Respected Contributor

I actually stepped out of the box the other day and ordered the Clarks TSV. The snake print is not something I normally wear but I thought they would look cute with some black capris this summer. We will see. I also ordered the red. Never had a red shoe/sneaker before. I hope they are comfy as they looked. Just had back surgery recently, so no heels for me.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind snake print. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can see the beauty of snake print, but I could never order it as it reminds me of snakes, of course! LOL. Snakes freak me out. I realize they're amazing creatures and I love all life forms, but the fact remains that I'm freaked out by them, so I don't want to "wear" them.

Trusted Contributor

I like animal prints in general, but I gravitate more toward leopard than snake.  I prefer animal print garments and accessories that are more understated and in neutral colors.  I don't care for them in bold colors such as fuchsia.