Trusted Contributor

I have no problem with snakeskin items.  I figure it's how I like snakes best......dead!  Doesn't matter it the item is real or fake,I got the best of the varmint!

Honored Contributor

Never, ever cared for that pattern.  Love all of the others!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anything Snake print

[ Edited ]

I've never liked animal prints. 

But.....last fall I bought a Nine West crossbody bag in gray snakeskin print - and I love it! I chose it because of the pretty shades of gray and cream.

I carry it whenever I wear my gray jeans or slacks, which is a lot. I wear a lot of solid color tops and sweaters. The print purse adds a bit of interest. I've gotten so many compliments on that bag. 

So, my attitude now is, never say never.

Occasional Contributor

I, too, can't wear a snake anything.  Some look nice, but can't do it.

Honored Contributor

You don't have to love snakes and lizards to appreciate the beauty of their colors and textures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

I've never liked animal prints. 

But.....last fall I bought a Nine West crossbody bag in gray snakeskin print - and I love it! I chose it because of the pretty shades of gray and cream.

I carry it whenever I wear my gray jeans or slacks, which is a lot. I wear a lot of solid color tops and sweaters. The print purse adds a bit of interest. I've gotten so many compliments on that bag. 

So, my attitude now is, never say never.

Shoekitty said

Kanye and Kin should have named their son Nine!  Nine West!  LOL  couldn't resist that>

Animal print for me, but no snake, ever.

Honored Contributor

I had a pair of snake print nude pumps they were 4 inches high. They made my legs look great, but they hurt too much to wear so I got rid of them. I still have a skinny snake print belt - rarely wear it. That is the only thing I own with snake print.  I would never wear it on clothing - too much snake for me.