Valued Contributor

Anyone who ordered a size 2X Kathleen Kirkwood cami, a B Mak handbag is coming your way.

I have been searching everywhere for the perfect spring/summer handbag and thought I had finally found it in the form of an "as is" B Makowsky glove leather bag. So excited to open the box yesterday only to find a Kathleen Kirkwood Size 2X Cami labeled as the B Mak bag! I almost cried! I quickly called CS and they are immediately crediting my VISA so at least I don't have to wait a month for the refund. Sending back the cami today. If you get this, enjoy! It was the last one on Earth.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone who ordered a size 2X Kathleen Kirkwood cami, a B Mak handbag is coming your way.

There are a lot of B Makowsky bags on the bay.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone who ordered a size 2X Kathleen Kirkwood cami, a B Mak handbag is coming your way.

This is a very interesting posting because I have recently had a similar experience. Early in March I ordered a red paisley D & C tee shirt. When the package arrived, I opened it to find a green Isaac Mizrahi tunic. Whoever is working in a warehouse and "picking" items and packaging them is not paying attention. The label on the outside had my correct name and address. The packing slip inside had a different name and address. Just to give you an idea how different, I live in Pennsylvania and the name and address on the inside packing slip were addressed to Florida! I returned the item I received to QVC. Never got my D & C shirt.

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2014 maximillian said:

This is a very interesting posting because I have recently had a similar experience. Early in March I ordered a red paisley D & C tee shirt. When the package arrived, I opened it to find a green Isaac Mizrahi tunic. Whoever is working in a warehouse and "picking" items and packaging them is not paying attention. The label on the outside had my correct name and address. The packing slip inside had a different name and address. Just to give you an idea how different, I live in Pennsylvania and the name and address on the inside packing slip were addressed to Florida! I returned the item I received to QVC. Never got my D & C shirt.

Same thing here. I got someone's Bob Mackie jacket in a package correctly addressed to me with her invoice inside. I never failed to get anything I ordered so there was no mix- up of packages. She lived in Maryland, a far distance from me.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Aww, how disappointing!

Valued Contributor

I'm just going say it: if I opened a package -- thinking it was a cami -- and it was a Dooney, I would SO KEEP IT. Just say'in.

Regular Contributor

I wouldn't keep it. I would send it back in a minute.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Lanikins..was the kathleen Kirkwood cami by any chance fushia? I too had a mix up on my order..I ordered the k.k. cami and received a beautiful white Linea blouse and tank. Addressed to me but with another lady, who I think lives in California, invoice inside. I live in Oklahoma.. I contacted customer service and will be returning the Linea blouse and QVC is suppose to be sending my order to me. By the way, the Linea blouse was so light and airy and beautiful, I may end up ordering one for myself. Hope everyone gets the items they originally ordered..what a HUGE mix up this was.