Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Melissa McCarthy on the other channel?

anniebethsmom wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

there was a dolman sleeve sequined sweater i wanted to try but it is pretty much gone in every size. i am debaating on whether or not to try a pair of her jeans......the reviews overall seem to be good on those. has anyone tried a jean yet from her line?

I broke down and ordered the bootcut jeans.  I'll let you know what I think later this week. Seems like I'm on the ever elusive search for a pair of well fitting jeans and I'm hoping these are the ones!

@anniebethsmom

i was wondering if you received your jeans yet? would love to hear a review!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom

I'll second that! I'd like to hear reviews from those that have received their garments!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@anniebethsmom

I'll second that! I'd like to hear reviews from those that have received their garments!

Let's make it three! I'd love to hear some reviews!

Honored Contributor

No one seems to be biting. I guess we'll have to head over to hsn and read the reviews there :-(
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo@sunshine45

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting my DD and grandkids.

So here goes- I bought the slim boot cut style (9 inch opening) and there was plenty of length (32 1/4), so gals that want to wear a boot with a heel will be fine.  The weight of the denim is wonderful with stretch included which I prefer.  The waistband is wider than most jeans at almost 2 inches.  It gives the appearance of a more refined style and is very comfortable. These jeans are very classy looking and very well made.  One can tell she has a design background and these jeans show it.  I think I've found my new favorite jeans!  At $89 these are so well done and worth every penney, I doubt they will stay in stock for long! BTW, I ordered my regular size 14 and I would not size down- there's stretch but not so much where I'd feel comfortable going down a size. I purchased the darker wash.  Hope this helps you decide to try these great jeans.