Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Fashionably Early - yikes!

From reading the above posts it sounds as though the real problem here is the same as with Pat and Jayne - two hosts are not better than one. I am sure that any one of the above mentioned ladies would have done just fine alone, but the chatter and giggling caused by two together is just not a pleasure to watch anytime!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/20/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/20/2015 hollysgram said: Too much chatter, one-upping and over-talking....had to turn it off. Couldn't believe when Sharon talked about her shoes that she bought from Zappos....then the camera showed a close up shot while she praised their fast delivery! I'm sure Zappos appreciated her endorsement.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

That's hysterical !! - do you remember what item was being presented at the time? I'd get a kick out of watching the video.

Respected Contributor

I turned it on for a few minutes this morning and saw some (iMHO) horrible sandals. I was reaching for the remote when Sharon made the comment about Zappos, and I had to wait a minute to see the fallout. Try that presentation - you might find it.

Contributor

It was brutal to watch ~ so I turned off the sound and hoped that I didn't miss any important information. Do not pair them anymore, not a good team.

Honored Contributor

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after that show ended, when Sharon and her cameraman got a good talking-to by their bosses re. that Zappos faux-pas!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Yes, it was brutal so early in the morning, turned them off, I agree that you only need one host to sell the products. I like watching those hosts singularly, but I don't care for all the unnecessary banter, especially when it's nonsense.

Honored Contributor

Remember the morning shows with Pat and Dan? They had a nice, quiet rapport together. I miss that. Wonder why they discontinued that pairing.
Esteemed Contributor

The dog Murphy was cute too! It is fine to have laughter, chatting and talking but not all at the same time, you can't hear anything anyone is saying.
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 stray770 said: The dog Murphy was cute too! It is fine to have laughter, chatting and talking but not all at the same time, you can't hear anything anyone is saying.
Exactly!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Perkup said:

I turned it on for a few minutes this morning and saw some (iMHO) horrible sandals. I was reaching for the remote when Sharon made the comment about Zappos, and I had to wait a minute to see the fallout. Try that presentation - you might find it.

They must have edited the presentation before posting the video - I just watched the only sandal presentation (Rykas... {#emotions_dlg.bored}) from today's 'fashionably early' and there wasn't a zappos comment.