Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Bob Mackie tonight?

I agree Bob and Jill are perfect together. In sync with each other. No one is over talking, so pleasant to watch them. Relaxing.....................

Super Contributor

Gorgeous in brown Shar. Enjoy!!
Honored Contributor

Ordered yesterday A238463 -- the 3/4 sleeve geometric print in the blue and brown colors. Thinking this will look nice with some of the Linea solid colors I have. I usually size down one size for Bob Mackie clothes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw part of it. I also liked the fleece printed jacket but I don't need another jacket so I resisted. I liked the brown, blue, and grey - would be difficult to choose which color.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Ordered yesterday A238463 -- the 3/4 sleeve geometric print in the blue and brown colors. Thinking this will look nice with some of the Linea solid colors I have. I usually size down one size for Bob Mackie clothes.

Exactly! I have an expresso ponte skirt from a few years ago, this will look cute with that and the topaz shawl collar sweater!
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2014 wilma said:

Yes, I saw part of it. I also liked the fleece printed jacket but I don't need another jacket so I resisted. I liked the brown, blue, and grey - would be difficult to choose which color.

I ordered the blue fleece - thought about it for about a minute!! I think it will look good with jeans - dark or medium color! I also enjoy Bob's presentations and he does work well with Jill!!

Regular Contributor

I was sorry I missed the show! I did just go back and look at the lineup, however. If anyone was on the fence about the wide leg pants, I LOVE THEM! In fact, I wore the black ones to school this week and one of my students (8th grade) looked at me when I walked in the room and said "Wow Mrs. D! Those are awesome pants!" I kinda chuckled and said thanks, and she replied "No, I'm serious, those are great pants!" For the record, I had them paired with a black cotton tank and Susan Graver's denim shirt A220908 in washed denim worn open with silver jewelry.

Respected Contributor

That sounds like a sharp outfit.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 2/1/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Exactly! I have an expresso ponte skirt from a few years ago, this will look cute with that and the topaz shawl collar sweater!

I was thinking of wearing the brown one with anything walnut. I think if you have the seamed blazer in topaz, that might look good below it. I am hoping the blue one works with the Limoges blue pants/jacket.

Honored Contributor

The blue version arrived via snail mail today and it looks very nice underneath the Linea Limoges blue jacket. There is that color blue in the print. The size I chose is semi fitted to fitted on me and follows the lines of my body. I think it will be great to wear come March/April when the weather is not entirely Spring but you want to bring some color into view.