Esteemed Contributor

Anyone try the C Wonder frayed hem jeans? A287622

[ Edited ]

They look like they might work for me (higher waist), but there are no reviews

If anyone has tried them, I would love to know how they fit and if the fabric shrinks after washing.  I always size up in jeans for that reason.  They fit perfect until you wash/dry.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone try the C Wonder frayed hem jeans? A287622

@Witchy Woman wrote:

The look like they might work for me (higher waist), but there are no reviews

If anyone has tried them, I would love to know how they fit and if the fabric shrinks after washing.  I always size up in jeans for that reason.  They fit perfect until you wash/dry.

Thanks.

Sorry, @Witchy Woman, I don't know about them. But, I was wondering where is Brad from C Wonder. And so many of their clothes are on sale. Uh oh....

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1

My viewing time is limited, so I've never seen this line presented.

Lots of things "on sale" is puzzling since price lowering is rare.  I'll have to check it out a little closer.

Still interested if anyone has tried the jeans.  Seems odd to not have ANY reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I have been wondering the same thing, especially about the sizing.  I normally take a medium or 10-12, but based on the hip measurements  I would need a 14 for the hips but the waist would be too large. Darn!!!

Honored Contributor

There are now a few reviews.  Were these ever presented?  They are darling.  I do not like jeans wtih holes in the legs/thighs, etc.  I do like these frayed-bottom jeans. 

I haven't bought C Wonder jeans before and wonder if they run big like most QVC items do. 

Cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"