Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone tired of crop jeans or crop pants???

No.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

According to a friend who is very into fashion, capris are OUT this year. And she wouldn’t consider wearing something that is out- 

Lol, becuz I don’t care what’s in/out. I wear what I own and what I like! 

Respected Contributor

No. 

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not tired of of them since I only wear them about 4 months out of the year.  By the time spring comes around every year, I'm excited to put on my pedal pushers and capris.

As others said, since I'm only 5 ft 2 1/2 inches tall, ankle length pants are a perfect length for me.  Petite sizes don't fit me in the rise.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@lovemyparrot wrote:

Following on from the "tired of jean jackets" thread, I cannot think of anything I am more tired of than crop pants - I have always hated them (on me - they look nice on some gals), but every year they trot out another pair by EVERYONE - Isaac, Susan Graver and all the other brands.

Can't they think of somthing else??   Maybe I am peculiar but I just hate them !!!

I'm with you. ,I have never seen anyone in crop pants, that looked good. It makes your backside look wider, and people with wide backsides even wider. It's hard to find a long pant in the summer at QVC it's all about crop.I have never no matter how hot, had my legs so hot I would pull my pants up. and the wide leg ones, belong in the circus.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh wow , my ankles are so cool and refreshed--- for me a few inches off of my pants does not make me feel cooler. If it does that for the wearer that is fine with me . I am short --originally 5'2" at my full growth  - now- due to shrinkage of old age less. So few items are the right length on me. Like another poster the rise in petites usually does not work well for me(camel toe).  QF 's idea of short can work well ,but it isn't always offered even in QF. I am glad I can still do a basic hem , but on cute fashion details (lace ,splits, zipperes etc.) you cannot hem them.

As far as crop ankle pants some work as regular length for me so that can be a win/win for me.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like any kind of long pants in the summer, so no crops for me.  I wear bermudas for my casual lifestyle.  I only wear capris once a week when we attend our local summer theater productions and I prefer a dress or skirt for church services.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, crops are a summer thing and will soon be gone.  What I'm sick of is ANKLE pants, and the seem to be seasonless.  Why would I want to buy pants that look like I've just gone through a growth spurt?

@Kachina624 

Not a fan of ankle pants...didn't they used to be called "high waters" because they weren't flattering...😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Living in Texas during the summer I do wear them....but QVC has been showing them since January...a bit more variety in pant lengths would be nice...Capris/Crop Pants aren't always appropriate for certain events/occasions....

What cracks me up is those that want 3/4 or long sleeves on tops, because they get cold easily with air conditioning....but then wear Crops for the bottoms and sandals....I just don't like that look, and aren't their legs and toes cold?????.........doesn't make sense...😔.......... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Nope---wear them all the time---I am over the ankle pants that everyone wears with high heeled shoes---looks wacky to me--I would wear them with flats if I had any--my DD loves them.